•    .             .               ✦

✦                 ✦

⁺       ˚

*     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

.     ⁺ ⁺

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

WHAT IS WEST THAN WESTEROS? NO ONE KNOWS. NOT YET. UNTIL THE BLOSSOM ISLES REVEALS ITSELF just a few years after the downfall of the Targaryen Dynasty. The small kingdom lies in the Sunset Sea, containing a dozen of smaller islands and a single big central isle. It is reputated for their soldiers' skills in both combat and undercover. Some even said they are the best spy-soldier in the known world.

More than the soldiers, the Isles are also known for it's beautiful large lake in the central Isle called the Perennial Lake. The water is surrounded by multi-breed trees that would bloom, fell to the lake surface, and made an amazing view of the layered petals on the water that pleased the eyes in both spring and fall.

The ruling house of this land is House Mayfair, a clever, skilled in the arts of language, and pursuasive family. The story of this land runs as long as the age of the heroes of Westeros, many Kings and Queens had made their marks in the history, both good and bad ones. Their seat is the sandstone castle that faced the sea called Oceanbreaks, they say magic is in the water on the front of the castle. Everytime the storm strikes, there was miraculously no record of life loss or damages on the walls of the place or the villages both around the area and in the port nearby Oceanbreaks. Hence the name.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

FIRE CANNOT KILL A DRAGON, NEITHER RED...OR BLACK. THESE WORDS AS TRUE AS THE HISTORY OF HOUSE BLACKFYRE. They faced many things after the first Blackfyre Rebellion. In 192 AC, Armonn Blackfyre, the son of Daemon Blackfyre, and his pregnant sister, Ralynna, escaped King's Landing and set sail to the East. Many Lords of Westeros had put prized on their heads, but they survived the betrayals of their thought-to-be allies by using a high Valyrian spell to turn their hair black and their eyes blue to cover their identity, and travelled to a mysterious island, the Targaryens proclaimed them dead.

The Isle of Thunder is located on the Jade Sea, and the kingdom of Gryffonsdale lies secretly in it. They rarely communicates with the outside cities. The only places recorded to be their trading places are Valyria, Asshai, and southern Yi Ti. Armonn founded the Isle engaged in a fight between the the North and the South and decided to stop the chaos by joining the force of the Northern Thunderers. He quickly became the general with his father-like fighting skills, and a few months after that, he joined the scattered kingdom by asking the Leader of the Southern Thunderer's daughter's hand in marriage. Since then, the lines of the Blackfyres remained hidden in the Karrennia Mountains, where the kingdom they named Gryffonsdale populated. And the King...or Queen could name any of his or her children her, or nephews or nieces, both male and female, his or her heir. The Valyrian traditions are still acceptable in the family, some of the members did married each other.

The whole large Isle was protected by the one called 'The Prophet', who was said to be the daughter of the God of Wisdom and had been sent into the mortal realm to protect, guide and introduced mankind to magic a few thousand years ago. The Blackfyre Dynasty's seat is in Whirlwind Terrace, the capital of the kingdom, in the castle called Hailhold. Legends says every stone in there was bound together by the Prophet herself, making it impenetrable, enduring the hailstorm, snowstorms, and many more natural disasters through centuries. And that's why they named their palace the name it is these days.