Papa and Dada

~~"I need-" she whispered.
"I know little one."  He responded.
"How?"  She asked.
"You're mine.  I always know."~~

"Anytime man."  Joe nodded.

"Yeah, we'll always tell you when you're being an idiot."  I snorted and daddy glared at him playfully.

"Gonna put the cuffs back on daddy?"  I asked.

"Is there something you want instead?"  I was stunned, he usually didn't let me decide, and I was fine with that, I like him being in charge and he always makes it amazing for me.  I shook my head. 

"Don't wanna decide, tired of deciding everything daddy...'s your turn...daddies job."  He nodded, smirking down at me.

"Come to daddy princess."  I moved as he asked, putting the cuffs back on and holding my hips close, easing his way into me for the first time in 6 months making me gasp in slightly pain.  "Holy Christ!  It's only been 6 months, how in fucks sake are you so tight?!  You weren't this tight when we met!"  I heard both men to the left of us moan in pleasure at the thought of me wrapped around their cocks.

"I didn't touch myself, not once, just for you daddy.  Wanted you to be happy."  He thrust up into me, knocking my breath from my body as he did.

"Happy...so happy.  Never fucked a virgin but this is what I expect it to be like."  He told his brothers who are high fiving him immediately, making me feel like a good little girl.

"Wanted to be your tight little girl daddy."  The groan that came from all 3 of them was in unison.

"Don't cum, don't you dare Liliana!"  He growled at me and I sighed in frustration as he rutted into me with wild abandon, holding me still a few moments later and cumming inside of me.  "Who's next?"  He asked and both men looked at each other before Colby whispered something in his ear and Joe crawled over me.

"You ready kitten?"  I nodded, feeling him push his way into me gently.  "Jesus Christ Almighty!"  He groaned and I giggled as he continued his current activity.  He wasn't as hard or fast as Jon, but I think it was him trying to hold out longer, and he did, but it was once again only for his pleasure as daddy told me not to come.

"You're up kid." Jon was standing behind him, rubbing his shoulders like he was a prized fighter at the event. "You've got this, I know you do."

"What are you talking about?" Colby asked, completely confused by Jon's playful behavior.

"You're gonna make her cum. That's your job young one. I have faith in you." Jon shoved him and he almost collapsed onto the bed.

"Colby? You gonna love me now? Wanna cum so bad, please?"  He lifted me up, carrying me over to the love seat and he sat down, settling me on his lap.  "Just wanted to come, don't know whatchu doin..."  I whined and he chuckled, pulling his pants and boxers off before pushing inside of me and stilling a moment.

"Jesus shit!  They were right, god!"  I felt my cheeks get hot again as I just got even more wet, loving that I can excite them all this much.  "Don't you cum."  He told me and I whined.

"Daddy said-"

"And you're going to cum, just not yet.  Do you want to question me, or do you want to cum?"  I whimpered but focused on making him happy as it would keep my mind off of coming.  "I'm in love with this pretty pussy angel, fuck!"  He suddenly grabbed my thighs and pulled me off of him, grabbing himself and cumming in his hand.

"Most people prefer to cum inside me...makes it better..."  I told him, confused and when I looked at Daddy and Joe I saw the same.

"You're right angel, it would have made it better for me.  But I need you as wet as I can possibly get you."  His hand came up, wiping his cum onto my pussy and bringing me down to sit on one of his thighs, making me gasp as I felt his muscle tense against my clit.  "Much better now, huh?"  I moaned loudly, unable to stop it as I nodded.  "You enjoy it angel, cum when you want, just enjoy-"  I cut him off as I connected my lips to his, continuing to hump against his leg that I knew he kept tensing up as his muscles were moving against me.  "This what you wanted?"  He asked, holding me against his chest, helping me move my hips with his hands on my waist.

"Better...so much...so good...can't-"

"Can't even think straight!  Just our mindless little slut now, aren't you?"  I nodded, unable to form more words as my orgasm was teetering on the edge until he flexed again, caressing my clit one last time and I dug my nails into his shoulders, scratching as I came, my breath caught in my throat which kept me from screaming the way I wanted to.  My body went lax against him as my orgasm finished and my body relaxed, letting him hold me tighter.  "Jesus angel, you've turned my leg into some kind of water park ride."  He teased and I blushed, too wiped out to notice.  "Did you like that?  Good surprise, yeah?"  I nodded as much as I could as I felt more hands on my waist.

"You liked that didn't you princess?  You ready to be cleaned up, or do you need another minute."  I grunted, unable to do much else at the moment and he chuckled.  Daddy wrapped an arm around my waist and grabbed the back of one of my thighs, lifting me off of Colby and taking me bridal style back to the bed, laying me down.  "Joe, in my suitcase, front pocket, there's baby wipes, give one to Colby and bring me the rest will you?"

"You got it."  He spoke and I heard him moving around as I saw nothing but Daddy's face above me, smiling, my brain too fuzzy and dazed to really comprehend much at the moment and it made me feel helpless, which is why daddy took aftercare so seriously.  "How are you feeling kitten?"  Joe's face appeared at my side and I whined, turning my head slightly.

"It's okay, take a minute princess, just relax.  No ones rushing you to do anything."  I felt the cold baby wipe against my privates and whimpered, taking Joes hand that I felt on my arm and holding it in my tiny one.

"Breathe baby, daddy is cleaning you up so your pussy's all pretty for us again, almost done."  He kissed the side of my face and I enjoyed the feeling very much, holding tighter to his hand. I saw Colby beside daddy and soon felt his hands rubbing my feet, making me whine in pleasure. Daddy had finished cleaning me and he had Colby help him get my panties and sleep shorts up my legs before he went back to massaging my feet.

"Okay princess, all cleaned up and now I need you to talk to me. I know how tired you are but this was a lot on you and I need to know how you feel." I took a second to take stock of my body, see if anything hurt and other than my sore bum it didn't. "Princess?"

"My bummies and thighs is sore from gettin smacked...feel good daddy...Papa and Dada make me feel good...Dada still makin' me feel good." I moaned as his fingers dug into my heel hard before stilling. My eyes were closed as I felt extremely tired after all that had happened tonight.

"Papa and Dada huh? I like it princess...guess that means you want them to stay?" I sighed contently.

"Don't let them leave daddy...we can kidnap them...okay?" I heard them all chuckling as I drifted further into unconsciousness.

"Okay princess, they're not going anywhere and neither am I. Sleep little one, just sleep. I think she's down for the count." I was half asleep at this point and made it a point to listen to them.

"She called me Dada...are you okay with that?"

"Of course I am man, the goal was for her to find you as worthy to take care of her as she found me. She trusts me not to bring people around that will hurt her so it took less time to trust you." I could hear in my daddy's voice how happy it made him.

"Well I think we'll always work to be worthy of it. She's the most precious thing I've ever seen in my life. Never thought being called Papa would be a turn on but here we are." They all chuckled.

"I never thought I would like being called daddy either, now I wouldn't trade it for the world."

"I meant what I said you know." I heard Dada tell them. "I know I have a history of being a ladies man, but I'm done with it. I won't hurt her like that, I swear it."

There was a long pause before daddy said something again. "Thank you. I believe you man, and I know she does too. She's used to female fans and shit, you don't have to be a dick or anything, just nothing more than polite and she won't care. She gets the girls come with the job, and she will point blank let you know if she has a problem with something, so don't worry too much about it."

"I'm gonna have to stop at the store tomorrow...a new cell phone number is going to be needed."  I could tell he was making a joke but he was also serious as they all chuckled.  I stopped listening soon after, allowing myself to fully drift off, content in the knowledge that my daddies are mine and mine alone.