I Love You Daddy

~~Feel me inside you as I whisper in your ear,
"You are mine.
You are my good girl."~~

"I'm fine Jon, just go to bed, please?" I heard him sigh before my curtain was opened slowly as he peeked in.

"Are you decent?" I nodded and he opened it the rest of the way, being tall enough to see in just fine without standing on the lower bunk as I had to. "Look, I heard you and your brother earlier and-"

"Oh god." I groaned, burying my face into my pillow.

"I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me, Chris is right, I'm kind of a jerk when it comes to women but I like you, and I find myself liking what he told me about you.  You're a sweet girl and I don't want to hurt your feelings, and I don't want you to fight with your brother over me-"

"It's not over you." I cut him off and he looked up at me as I did. "He doesn't get to treat me like a kid just because I...I'm not stupid, I can make my own choices in my life, just because I like being little doesn't mean I actually have the intelligence of a 3 year old and I'm sick of him treating me like that." I felt the tears begin to spill without my consent and wiped them away angrily.

"Hey, Easy, Easy, you're going to hurt yourself princess." He stopped my hands from wiping my eyes and I blushed yet again, looking over to say something when he held Niklaus out to me, making me smile.

"Thank you Jon, you're very sweet."

"Anytime...so, Liliana, huh? Thought it was just Lili." I groaned, hating my full name. "Don't hide that adorable face from me, I think your name is cute. In fact, I think you're pretty cute all around princess." He poked me in the side making me giggle and I felt myself regressing.

"Stop." I insisted and he did right away, his hand moving so quickly you would think he had been burned.  I could tell Jon himself was a teasing kind of guy but he didn't push when someone said 'stop', and I really loved that about him. "You can't...Chris doesn't like people around me when I'm...they're not always nice is all..." He took my hand in his and turned my face to look at him.

"I may not be too experienced when it comes to your lifestyle, but I like it, and I'm not planning on taking advantage of you. It's none of your brothers business whether we're friends, or we hate each other, not even if I was your daddy." I blushed at that, the thought sending a warmth through my body and straight to my crotch. "What we are is up to you and me, no one else, and I'd like to at least be your friend...what do you say we watch a movie together?" I knew he was trying to get my mind off of it and I nodded. He was about to help me down but I instead put my iPad on the top of my bunk pulling up Netflix.

"Get in here then." I moved to share my pillows and give him enough room to get in.

"Alright, hold on princess." He shut the curtain and I heard him moving around before it opened again. He was wearing sweat pants and a wife beater and he reached up to give me my pillow back, placing his own beside it as well as a blanket. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I found it sweet that he didn't want me to have to share a blanket with him if I didn't want to but it was also unnecessary. I took his blanket, tossing it back to his bunk and moving to help him up before laying my blanket over him as well as me. "Okay, what do you want to watch?" I shrugged.

"Normally the guys like scary stuff, we can watch that." I was about to look it up when he stopped me.

"I don't think that's appropriate for a little girl before she goes to sleep. Let's see what you have here." He went to my saved list and put on How to train your Dragon, seeing it was my most watched and realizing it was my favorite.