01

[Just to let you all know, the upcoming chapters are much more interesting and more well written. Please try and read through the boring parts because there will be important information you will need to follow. It's always the first few chapters that are the hardest to read and write. Thank you all for giving this story a chance, much love.]

Gang
noun
an organized group of criminals.

Chapter 1

Abigail's Pov

Trust me to get lost at 2:37am in the morning with my phone only on 9%, I mean what can happen right? I felt like my fingers would fall off any minute, the cold wind growling in every single direction.

"Never am I ever going to a party and leaving half drunk with no way of getting home again," I mumble to no one other than myself. I carefully slip my black high heels off and grab a hold of them between my fingers, my feet starting to sting with discomfort . I grab my phone from my tight jean pocket, clicking the home button. My phone lit up and I took a quick glance at the time. 2:45am. It was getting pretty damn late, and I didn't even know where the heck I was going.

"Fuck," I whisper, typing my password into my phone, clicking onto the maps app. Maybe it would possibly help? I enabled my location services and type in a main road hoping it would at least lead me somewhere. If I were on a main road it wouldn't be hard finding a taxi and leaving, I am sure of it. Thank god for me having a brain whilst half drunk. I follow the little blue dot for about 7 minutes, which was not bad at all but my eyes did droop once in a while as my tired mind overwhelmed me. What causes me to groan is the battery image flashing on my screen, with a huff I decide to keep walking knowing there was nothing else I could do.

"The main road should be past this Alley way," I speak to myself. Wow I really had to stop talking to myself.

I slightly giggle at how stupid this idea is but I had to get out of that stupid house party, I could not stand another minute especially since my mind was already racing. I walk straight through the alleyway wishing that my phone hadn't of ran out of battery. Hell yeah I was scared; it was dark, cold and dark. Did I mention cold? I rub my arms to try and warm myself up, it had worked a little but not that much. I kept walking for a while always checking behind me, just incase I was being followed.

My heart started to beat out of my chest when a group of boys came into view, looking quite out of it but all I did was ignore my pesky thoughts and kept walking. The more I walked the closer I would be to home.

"Hey baby," A deep voice raps. I squirmed deep inside while my hands balled into fists.

Why now?

Not making any contact and ignoring them, my feet drag me across the cemented ground, quicker by the second.

"Hey, I was talking to you!" the voice seemed to have gotten harsher. I fastened my pace and mentally slapped myself for leaving that party all alone with no ride. Suddenly I was taken back when a pair of arms gently wrapped around my chest. His strength pulled me back making me stumble into his grip. I pushed myself off of him and took a step backwards, only to find my back softly touching the brick wall I was walking by. I stare him straight in the eye, my breath catching in my throat. His bright green eyes gazing deeply into mine, travelling down my body to stare at my revealing chest. His smirk grew, making my body instantly shiver with disgust. He mumbles something to himself whilst I try to keep myself calm, but being under his presence was quite intimidating.

"Oh Boys," his voice startles me catching me off guard.

"What are you doing?" I blurt out quickly, trying to shake out of his tight grip, "What do you want with me?"