15

Chapter 15

I thought I would be nice and update a shitty chapter lmfao

Also I have some things to say,

I have been writing two new stories and I don't know if I should post them when I am finished with them. Please let me know, thank you xx

Anyways enjoy!

"I didn't think you would." I slightly smile at him.

"It wasn't too long ago," He returns a soft smile, reaching to grab something out of his pocket.

My eyes flicker to the small piece of metal placed in between his fingers. A small design was printed onto it almost making it look old and vintage. His fingers played around with the small lighter snapping it open to reveal a blue flame.

"It was my fathers," Jai states lowly while staring into the blue flame, almost as if he was getting lost in his own thoughts.

"It's very detailed," I say.

Jai's lips part slightly as if he was going to say something but they quickly seal shut. Instead he reveals to say something else.

"Lets get out of this hotel room for a bit."

The lighters flame blows out as Jai places it back into his pocket. I nod faintly and quickly grab a warm wooly jumper from my bag placing it over my body. It was a cool breezed night today, which was perfect for a little walk around the block.

"Where did you have in mind?" I ask Jai as we both step out of the hotel room.

"Anywhere really, I just need a smoke."

We make our way out of the hotel and start to walk down the empty streets. Jai's fingers fumble in his pocket as he reaches out to grab a cigarette. I roll my eyes as he places the cancer stick in between his teeth lighting the tip. He slowly sucks in until the tip of the cigarette lights up. The way he looked while smoking made me study him further. He was incredible.

He places the lighter back in his pocket and takes small puffs from the cancer stick. I couldn't help but stare at how defined his jawline was every time he sucked in a puff.

"You done staring babe," he breathes out the smoke. I look away instantly, his laughter filling up the crisp air.

"Sorry it was interesting," I sigh, "You're interesting."

"You think I'm interesting?" he smirks lightly.

I look away mumbling a sorry.

"Don't be sorry Abigail I was only joking," he laughs again while I just slap him playfully.

"What got you into smoking, I mean I knew you do it but I only thought it was a social thing, like just with your group?" I ask after the slight pause of silence.

"My group huh?" Jai smirks while butting out his now finished cigarette.

"It was a long time ago," he sighs. "The boys and I would get drunk or high every day. Something I'm not proud of but it just happened,"

"How old were you?" I ask softly.

I feel his knuckles brush past mine as I flinch the slightest. He grabs my small hand entwining our fingers. I look down to out entwined fingers and give him a questioning look.

I thought he said we couldn't do this kind of stuff anymore?

"What? Is it bad that I like holding your hand?" Jai asks me.