The group made it's way to the alley, Tommy leading the way. Charlotte drew in a sharp breath when she saw Billy Kimber standing a ways away in front of them.

"So ya listened to me, eh?" Kimber yelled across the way. Tommy just raised his eyebrows. "You brought your lovely sister." Everyone turned to look at me except for Tommy, whose eyes stayed focused on the speaking man with a gun.

"She's here to watch," Tommy responded.

"Well how about you give her to me, let me take her home, and we can end this right now," Kimber said, taunting Tommy and raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Don't speak about my sister like that," Tommy spoke in an eerily calm voice.

"Give her to me, Thomas Shelby," Kimber requested. "I need a fresh face in my bed. And even better, a never-before-touched, tight, little -"

His words were interrupted by Arthur firing a shot into the sky. Charlotte didn't even notice but she had goosebumps all over her body simply because of thought about sharing a bed with Billy Kimber. She looked at his shiny hair and shuddered.

"Don't fucking talk about my little sister like that," Arthur warned, his face starting to turn red. Charlotte could tell that he was trying his very best to not rage and attack Billy Kimber that very second.

"Then why'd you bring here her today, Tommy?" Kimber raised his eyebrows. "You know what I'd want and it looks like you brought it right to me."

"You know why, Billy."

"Well if you aren't going to give me what I want, then I'll just have to use this," he spoke. He moved aside and revealed a huge gun that looked as big as a cannon. The man controlling it lined it up with Tommy's heart. Tommy remained calm, but Charlotte just about lost it.

"No!" she screamed, pushing her way up to the front of the group, dodging hands that tried to hold her back. When she got to the front next to Tommy, she spoke softly. "Please don't hurt him."

"Then come here."

Charlotte slowly started walking towards Kimber, just wanting to give in to keep her brothers safe. Tommy didn't even try to stop her; he just raised his gun, ready to shoot at Kimber when he was distracted by looking at Charlotte.

"Don't even try, Tommy Shelby," Kimber spoke, his eyes flickering to Tommy's hand which was reaching for his pistol. In mere seconds, he cocked his gun and shot at Tommy. Charlotte turned back just in time to the bullet strike his right shoulder. More than anything, she wanted to go over to him and see if he was okay. But before she could, someone ran over to her, pulled her back to the mass of Blinders, and pushed her harshly to the ground.

"Stay down," Arthur spoke gruffly, moving back next to Tommy to be in the front line. Tommy was now leaned to the side, blood trailing from his shoulder down his arm and falling off his fingertips.

Another gun shot was heard and Charlotte saw Danny Whizz Bang's body hit the gravel road. She shuddered as she thought about how he was a father, a brother, and a son - and how that could have been her very own brother laying dead in the road. Charlotte heard a third shot and saw Kimber fall to the ground, blood streaming from the new hole in his forehead.

After moments of silence, Tommy spoke, his voice threatening to crack. "This was one-on-one between me and Billy. Go home to your families." Kimber's men slowly and hesitantly lowered their guns and turned away, leaving the alleyway road and going home to their families. Charlotte quickly stood up and ran towards Tommy. His shoulder was bleeding badly and pain was obvious on his face. As she approached, he raised his right hand, signaling her to leave him alone.