I know you cheated on me prank ( FAILED )

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up blinks it's Lisa.... and I'm back with another prank.

I said while I was outside. I was wearing a tank top and some grey shorts that landed just above my knees. The sun was out today.

Lisa: I'm going to prank Jennie in our backyard... she is just getting ready to lay outside, maybe go and swim in the pool so she's going to be wearing a one piece swim suit because I don't let my baby wear bikinis.

I said while I hide the camera in a bush.

Lisa: its a nice hot day so there will be no wind and you guys will hear perfectly.

I said as I looked behind me to see if Jennie is coming out and she wasn't.

Lisa: As for the prank I'm going to do today it's the "I know you cheated" prank.

I smile at the camera.

Lisa: I'm just going to be laying on some of those lounging chairs and wait till Jennie comes outside, she might take awhile.

I go and lay down on the chair.

Jennie PoV

I looked in the mirror. I had a one piece swim suit on. Me and Lisa are going to relax outside for a little while. May I just say I look so hot. I'm ready to get steamy with my baby.

The good thing is that we are all alone in the house for a while because Rosé and Jisoo went to the mall.

I look outside to check on what Lisa was doing and I see her hide a camera in one of the bushes. What is this monkey planning on doing. I'm here looking sexy for her and she really wants to pull a prank on me.

About five minutes later I decided to go down to the backyard. Lisa has her eyes closed laying down on a lounging chair. I decided to straddle her. Lisa's hands landed on my thighs and she opens her eyes looking up at me.

Jennie: your baby is here

I said jumping a little making Lisa groan.

Lisa: princess stop that.

I stopped what I was doing and I placed my hands on her shoulders looking down at her making Lisa gulp.

Jennie: do I look good daddy

I said in a baby voice Lisa quickly nodded.

Lisa: really good baby.

Lisa slowly rubs my thigh as she checks me out. Then Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: but I need to talk to you about something.

I'm guessing she's remembered her stupid prank now.

Jennie: is it important

I questioned even though I knew it wasn't.

Lisa: yes it's important

I got off of Lisa and stood up instead. Lisa stood up to.

Jennie: what's up

We both crosses our arms at the same time. It's weird how we both are so in sync with each other.

Lisa: I know you cheated on me Jennie

Lisa said seriously so I decided to play along.

Jennie: what are you talking about Lisa

Lisa sighed. Wow she's really good at acting I almost think this little prank is real if I didn't know it was a prank.

Lisa: I know you cheated Jennie just confess it already.