Chapter 2

[Picture of King Boo as a human. I don't own this picture. All rights go to creator(s).]

======================================================================

(King Boo's POV)

I was currently in one of the secret chambers hidden inside the mansion that I created, taunting the now-captured Mario about my sinister plans. Everything was coming together smoothly and soon I'll have all of Mario's pathetic friends captured and rule the whole world!

However, there was still one thing left that I needed...Louise, Mario's beautiful little sister. Ever since I first saw her, I've fallen madly in love with her.

Her short, chocolate-brown hair, bright lively green eyes, and those luscious red lips... Man it's just making me want her more. Not only that, but Louise's personality is also what make me know that she's my one and only true love.

Well soon I'll finally have her in my loving arms and we'll get married, have kids, and be a happy growing family. Just then, I'm interrupted by my thought's about Louise by one of my ghost minions.

"What is it?! Can't you see that I'm busy at the moment!", I said angrily. "M-my apology's, y-your highness! But, w-we have a-a problem!", my minion says terrified.

He then explains that my little spirit had just arrived to the mansion and was attacked by the ghost I ordered to capture and bring back to me. But then, that idiot scientist showed up and stopped the ghost then grabbed Louise and escaped.

I was beyond furious, how dare that mad scientist touch what's mine! I'll have his head for that if he shows his face here again. I dismissed the ghost standing in front of me and he quickly left.

I then floated to another room where it held a magical crystal ball that allowed me to see all the areas of the mansion. "Show me Louise...", I said and soon the crystal ball showed a reflection of my dear Louise, who appeared to be sleeping.

'Even when your asleep, you still look like a goddess.', I said to myself as I continued to stare longingly at her form, until she began to wake up. "Don't worry, my love! We'll be together again soon and you'll be my beautiful bride, queen, and mother of our many, many children, forever! And I'll kill or destroy anything and/or anyone that stands in my way..."