I sighed and walked into the hall, turning back to Demi and pouting.

"Love you baby.", I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Love you too."

Demi chuckled as I turned, I took a step to walk but I felt Demi smack my ass. I turned slowly and gave her the side eye. She chuckled and put her hands in the air, as if she didn't do it.

I shook my head and walked down the hall, turning the corner and walking down to the exit.

As I rounded the corner I bumped into something.

I stumbled backwards but caught myself, looking up I saw that it was not a student.

It was an administrator.

The administrator looked up and I froze. It was the woman who had to check my dorm building. I clenched my teeth and sighed.

She looked up and stared for a moment before her face contorted into anger.

"RY! Why are you in this building?", I rolled my eyes and leaned my shoulder against the wall.

"I was chasing a unicorn, happened to come into this building.", I gave her a fake smile and rolled my eyes at her. She clenched her jaw and looked about ready to punch me in the throat.

"You are not permitted to be in this building! When Mistress Lovato finds out about this she will give you hell about being here.", I scoffed and shook my head.

"Go ahead, do you think I care?", I stood up and pushed past her, bumping my shoulder into hers as I went down the hall.

The instructor gasped as I walked, completely in shock that I'd go against her words.

I walked faster and quickly made my way across campus, I got to my dorm and unlocked it, placing my stuff down and letting out a sigh.

I locked the door and walked to my bed, flopping down and relaxing for a moment.

As I laid I remembered that I had to shower.

I grunted as I got up, just stripping of my clothes as I walked to the bathroom.

By the time I was in the bathroom I was only in underwear. I turned on the shower and let the water warm up. I took off my underwear and threw out the used pad. I put my hand under the water and felt it, it was perfectly hot.

I sighed as I stepped in, letting the water just run down my body.

It felt amazing to have a fully hot shower.

I took my time when it came to washing myself, I wanted to just let the water surround me.

Eventually the water wet cold which was sad. I grumbled and turned off the water, getting out and wrapping a towel around my body.

I walked into my room and went to my bag, grabbing my phone and sending Demi a text telling her I got out of the shower.

I went to my suit case and grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I grabbed my underwear and put a pad on the inside, pulling the underwear on and then the shorts and t-shirt.

Demi sent back a text telling me that someone would be bringing me food in an hour.

I sighed as I flopped onto the bed.

"Now I get to wait. Fun times...", I stared at the ceiling for a moment. I wanted to go to sleep but I wasn't about to fall asleep with food on the way.

I reached for my phone and as I did the screen lit up.

Demi was calling me.

I answered it but it quickly went to facetime.

I accepted it and smiled when I saw Demi's face.

"Hi baby."

"Hi Demiii!", she chuckled and leaned back against her bed.

"Hi, I just wanted to ask you if you ran into an instructor as you were leaving my dorm building.", I stuck out my lip and gave her a small smile.

"I...may have. Why do you ask?".

Demi gave a not so amused look at her phone. "Well, I got a knock on m door a few minutes after you left. I thought it was you asking for something, I came to find the instructor assigned to your dorm yelling about you in the building."

I scratched my neck and nodded.

"Yeah...whoops. I was walking down the hall and bumped into her and she gave me attitude right away, saying that you would be mad and all and I'd get an ear full from you. Ya know, stupid stuff...", Demi raised an eyebrow and stared for a moment.

"Okayyy...and I may have gave some sass and told her that I didn't care that I was in trouble.", Demi sighed ad rubbed her forehead.

"How did you give her sass?"

I chuckled a little, putting my phone on my bed so I could lean against the pillows on the bed.

"Well...she asked why I was in the building and I told her...that I was...um....chasing unicorns. And that said unicorns went into your building...so yeah.", Demi clenched her jaw and closed her eyes.

I cleared my throat and sniffled.

"Hey...on the bright side...you don't have a unicorn in your building..."

Demi's face scrunched up as she tried to hold in a laugh. I smiled and let a little giggle slip.

She sighed and rubbed her face with her hands. "Ry...you are something...". I grinned and giggled some more, hiding my face in my shirt.

Demi chuckled and had to get her bearings before speaking.

"Listen, I don't want to but next time we are together I'm gonna punish you. Otherwise the instructor wont get off my ass. Anyways, your food will be there in a few minutes, I over estimated the time."

I nodded and sighed.

"Oh, I'd also like to see what you're wearing to bed."

I froze for a moment and stared at her. Her face showed that she was serious.

I whined and moved my phone, standing up so she could see what I was wearing.

I watched the screen as she looked at my outfit, a smirk growing on her face.

"Thank you baby. Just wanted to see."

I nodded and sat on my bed, turning my phone so I could see her face.

As I turned the phone a knock was at my door.

I got up and looked through the peep hole. A woman was on the other side with a plastic bag in one hand.

I unlocked the door and opened it. She smiled and just handed me the bag, smiling again before turning and walking back down the hallway.

I shrugged and closed the door, locking it and walking back to my bed.

I checked and saw we were still on facetime.

"Food came?", I nodded as I sat on the bed.

I opened the bag and then the container with food inside. There was pasta and ome chicken inside, both had some cheese dripped all over it.

My mouth watered and I felt myself get hungry.

"Thank youuuu!", Demi chuckled and smiled.

"Anything for my baby."