Nine

Ok, I've been kissing customers' ass all day. Well, not literally kissing ass because that is really disgusting. I've been doing everything in the book that made sure I get good tips. Some teens I had to give them a small showing of my clevage. The most I got was $20 from them other than that I've only made an extra $26. Mostly from change and people holding up a penny with a smile and saying this is for you. Ok, I never knew you could be that cheap. But don't show a fucking penny to my face and say that.

And I hate myself for wanting to see the gang leader again. I don't even know his fucking name and I'm getting all horny for him. I hate actually got horny when he was threatening me like that. I hate that all I could think about was kissing him during work. You know, I blame Dean for this. I do. If it wasn't for him then Beth, Annie, Ruby, and I wouldn't have robbed the grocery store because his dumbass decided to be a horndog and almost made Beth broke.

I sighed as I closed the door to Beth's house. I went over and handed Annie the money. "I've shown my tits all day and only got $26 for it," I said as I laid on the couch. My head on Annie's lap while my legs went on Beth's. Today sucks.

"Maybe if you showed them to Steve..." Annie trailed off. I shot her a glare. "I'm just saying."

"I can't believe you just talked to the guy like that," Beth said. "He could have -"

"What? Kill me?" I asked sarcastically. "Sure, die in public where people can see who pulled the trigger. Not really the brightest move for him to do." I smiled at her as the door opened again. "Though I do appreciate your concern."

"You know what?" Ruby practiacally shouted. "This is some bull right here. Them coming at us with guns? Dropping by my job? Uh-uh." They dropped by my job, I'm not going to tell them though. "We have families. We have children." I cleared my throat. "Except Perrie." She shook her head. "The point is...we have lives. And we gotta end this now."

"Great. How?" Beth asked.

"The way I see it, we got two issues we need to take care of." She looked at Annie before motioning to the backyard. "One is your boy up in that tree house."

"Excuse me. He is not my boy," Annie denied.

"And the money," Beth added, ignoing Annie's comment.

I got off them. "Well, there is one way out of it," I said. The girls looked at me. I pointed my thumb on my neck and made a slashing motion. Beth and Ruby's mouth dropped at my suggestion. I raised both hands and gave them an annoyed look. "I was kidding, geez. Though it would help. Kill Boomer for being a rapist and the gang leader with his group so we wouldn't have to pay shit."

"So you want to add homicide on your arrest report?" Ruby asked like if that's the stupidest thing I have ever done. "Not to mention have more of that guy's goons on our asses and possibly kill us?"

"Then what do you suggest we do?" I asked.

Ruby looked at Beth and Annie. "Y'all are already getting charged for kidnapping. We might as well ransom his ass, too." Annie gasped excitedly. "And maybe Perrie could kick his ass, too."

I was so happy I raised my fist in the air. "Yes!"

》》》》

We've been trying to reach Boomer's grandmother all afternoon. It was a total bust because the old bag didn't answer either calls. Oh, sorry. I don't really know if she's an old bag because I'm so use to insult Kathy. Or anyone who stands in line for a good ten minutes before they finally decide to look at the menu.

We decided to just not call Marion anymore and to just rob her house. Yes, we're breaking and entering...again. She's probably out for the night so no one is going to be home. We walked towards the apartment complex in our black hoodies up and dark jeans, because that won't raise suspition. That's why I decided to wear a wig in case someone did catch us on camera. Not only that I used fake glasses and used concelear to make my skin a few shades lighter along with my lips.

We reached the front of the senior citizen complex and tried to enter through the door. The automatics wasn't working because it was locked so someone needed to let us in. Stupid security door. We were lucky enough when the pizza delivery guy was walking out so the door opened for us. We were quick enough to sneak in. Annie's right, this is much easier than the grocery store.

The girls put on their shades and walked in. I rolled my eyes and fixed the bangs on the wig so my eyes were covered a bit. We waited in the elevator with this lady who had her eyes done. She turned around and looked at us. Ruby nodded at her while I gave her a little wave. Then we walked towards Marion's apartment. Annie decided to pick the lock. She tried by watching a Youtube video while doing it. She was having a hard time which made me roll my eyes.

"Give it," I said as I took the lock pick from her. I knelt down next to the lock and started...well picking at it.

Annie scoffed. "Like you could do...," there was a satisfying click. I smirked at her while the door opened, "better." I stood up and went in. "Show off."

"It's not that hard," I said as we walked in. But we froze when we reached the living room. "Oh, shit."

In the middle of the room was an old lady. She was looking at us in confusion. "Can I help you?" she asked. Really? Four people just broke into your house and that's the first thing you do.

"Marion..." Beth breathed, already quick on her feet. "You're up and about. That's great. We were told that you would be beridden and to just let ourselves in."

"Who are you?"

I pulled my hood down. "Volunteers!" I shouted.

Beth nodded. "Medicare automatically enrolls you to recieve a number of services. Tiding up, meal prep, companionship. Whatever you need." Marion gave us a confused look. To be honest, I feel like I should just run if she doesn't believe us. "Should we come back another time, or is this a bad time?"

To my reilef, she bought the lie. "Well, I suppose not," she said. She turned around and made her way to the kitchen. "Any of you ladies like a drink?"

"Just water, please," I said politley.

Ruby had her mouth open as she looked at Beth. "You are an incredible liar."

Annie and I nodded in agreement. "Right?"