Welcome To Your New World

Hello everyone. I'm back. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

North Shore was full of lies. The guys were just arseholes. However, all the girls hid their demonic personalities with angel perfection faces. And the ones that didn't were driven to depression from the bullies.

Janis looked over at Veronica. "Now listen, the Plastics don't like Damien or me, so we're gonna jam. See ya after school!"

Veronica was confused. "The who?"

Cady filled her in. "Regina, Gretchen, and Karen are known as the Plastics. They're called this because everyone says they're 'shiny, fake, and hard'".

"Okay." Veronica knew the feeling.

At that moment, she saw a green blazer out of the corner of her eye. At least she would know someone now.

Duke's voice came from behind. "Come on, dweebs."

Chandler was not too far behind. "Shut up, Heather."

A voice came in response. "Sorry, Heather."

Cady and the Plastics looked repulsed. Regina walked over to Veronica. "Ouch! Is she always that mean?" she whispered. Veronica nodded her head in response.

Karen's eyes got wide, alongside her smile. "Seth! Hi!" She ran as fast as her high heels could bear.

Worry spread across McNamara's face. "No, Karen wai-". She sighed. "Well, there goes my so called tour guide."

Regina smiled. "Don't worry, we've got you covered." She turned around to the Heathers and Veronica. "All of you, in fact! Come on, let's take a look at your schedules." Everyone except for Chandler seemed to buy her grin. As the exchange students unfolded the paper, the Plastics and Cady crowded around them.

"Well, it looks like we all have US History together in 6th period. Regina, Karen, and Duke all have Spanish first. McNamara, you and Chandler have science. Gretchen has art. And Veronica, you and I have math together. Karen, Gretchen, Regina, and I will help you out until lunch." Cady felt satisfied with herself.

Regina looked impressed. "Alright, see you losers at lunch."

But Cady felt unusually happy. She would get to be in the same class as Veronica. Veronica was so intelligent, and funny, and kind. She was the most beautiful girl Cady had ever seen as well. She felt like the luckiest girl to have a class with her. But then again, she probably just wanted to be best friends with her. 'Oh well', she thought. She engaged in some conversation with Veronica as they headed out to math with her hopefully new best friend.

Hi guys!! I'm sorry this is such a short chapter. I'll try to make it up to you in the next one. I always read requests and criticism. So that's it for now. Until we meet again!