Chapter Two- Honeymoon Part 2

Emma awoke the next morning to find that she was alone. Killian was no where in sight. She slid from beneath the covers and onto the wooden floor and ventured through the house in attempts to find him-only to find she was alone. She covered her bare torso with a blanket on the couch and extinguished the fire in the fireplace. It was noon before Killian came through the door with a grocery bag. Emma had been lying on the couch watching the television.

        "Where were you? I was worried..." she confessed-hiding her face from his.

        "Sorry love, there was no food in the fridge and I'm famished. It took me so long because I was unaware what certain things were. Some foods have very strange names..." he said as he pulled items out of the bag.

              Emma moved from the couch over to Killian and hugged him. He smiled and grabbed her face between his hands.

        "I'm sorry my love, it was not intentional to worry you. I was told you like hot chocolate with...." he pulled a container out, "With cinnamon."

        Her expression lightened as he pulled the ingredients out.

        "Also..."

        He pulled out a white rose.

        "A flower for my beautiful wife. For the one who has shown me the beauty in even the darkest of objects. I love you Emma. I will everyday until my last breath...and even then..."

        Emma wrapped her hand around the stem and almost began crying as he declared his feelings yet again. She bit her bottom lip and moved in close to him and kissed his lips, he closed his eyes.

        "What about the hot chocolate?" he asked as she kissed his neck.

        "It can wait..." she said as she moved her fingers down his neck to his torso, pulling away his black shirt from his body.

        He giggled and picked her up on the counter but she pushed her arm on his chest.

        "I...there's...-"

        "What is it my love?"

        "Not here..." she hopped off the counter and strolled toward the bedroom but turned to him before she entered. Emma moved the blanket off her shoulders and dropped it to the ground. Killian flashed her that seductive smile before beginning to breathe heavy.

        "Captain...I will be waiting for you..." she said sensually before entering the bedroom. Without hesitating, Killian darted toward the bedroom and threw her up against the wall, kissing her lips then her neck. Emma tore off his shirt and tossed it to the other side of the room, covering the lamp.

        "I love you so much Killian." she spoke as she placed her on the bed.

        "Not nearly as much as I love you." Killian said as he placed himself on top of her and kissed her passionately.