2

Anna

First day. I was so excited. New friends who don't know me or anything embarrassing that happened in the past, new teachers who are kind and understanding, new guys that are hotter than they were in last year's school, it's gonna be great.

And maybe the best part? Well, Elsa's gonna try to fit in. I won't have to worry that much.

As i walk in the doors, I look around, biting my lip. This school is fantastic. Huge halls so bumping into people won't really be a problem, kind, smiling faces everywhere, and huge signs pointing the new kids to the office. Much better than last school, there where no signs. At all.

I look over at Elsa, who's still smiling.

What in the world is wrong with her? I wonder. She glances over at me and points to the office over here sign.

Making our way through the slowly filling up hallway, we finally reach the office without having to stop and ask for directions once. So far, so good.

As we line up in the office behind all the other people who I assume are here to also get their schedules. "Oh. My. Gods." I heard a girl squeal. "Are you excited for October 7th?! I am. Poor Percy!"

I looked at Elsa confused.

"No idea," She shrugged. "I guess all schools have their fandoms."

I smiled at her. Fangirls seem to be at every school we go to. There was one where everyone was, there where PJO & HP & TMR &TFIOS EVERYWHERE!

So glad we left. Or, rather, fled. Elsa's powers escaped on a guy who tried to kiss her against her will. I wonder if his arm is unfrozen yet.

Looking at Elsa, i can tell she's thinking of him too. She keeps on clenching and unclenching her hands, looking at them nervously. I take her arm and give it a little squeeze.

"Hey. It'll be ok." I tell her. "This year will be the best yet. Look at you!" I exclaim. "Better than last year already."

We're at the front of the line.

"Uhh, Anna and Elsa Arendelle." I say to the lady up front. She looks old, about 70, I think. She has glasses just like the old librarians do in the movies. She sorted through the papers, her hands shaking a little, showing her age. I was ready for her to just slump down and die, right in front of us. Should this lady still be alive? It like, defies the laws of nature!

"I'm sorry," She said, her voice shaking as much as her hands. "I can't seem to find you."

"Uhh, we're new," Elsa replied.

"Oh. Why, dear, didn't you say that before?" She sighed. Elsa rolled her eyes. "You must be in this pile." I was suddenly understanding why this line took so long.

She looked in the new students pile. There where only 6 papers.

"Oh dear. There is no Hannah and Chelsea (pronounced h-anna and ch-elsa) Aronbell." She looked at us uncertainly.

"No, ma'am. Anna and Elsa, Arendelle!" Elsa said quite a bit louder.

"Oh my! Switching your names? Students these days." She muttered to herself, which was actually a normal taking voice.

"It's the one right on top, ma'am." Elsa was getting really annoyed, but I was ready to die before this lady did by laughing.

"Oh! Elsa and Anna Arendelle? And don't call me ma'am, dear, it makes me feel old."

She handed us our papers, and Elsa snatched them out of her hand, and briskly walked away. I let out a little thank you to her and ran after elsa. After we where our of the office, I busy out laughing.

Elsa let out a little chuckle too, and handed me my schedule.

"Here you go, Hannah." She laughed.

I laughed too, and we turned the corner to get to our lockers, when Elsa bumped into someone.

He had white hair, like Elsa, blue eyes, like Elsa, and I bet if I touched him, he would have the same cold skin, like Elsa.

Oh my gosh. I think Elsa just bumped into her solemate.

**hey guys! So, elsa meets jack, in case you haven't noticed. I'm so excited, Jack's POV next! I really don't know what's gonna happen, the characters just take themselves! Hope you like the office lady, she's based off of my grandma. xD

Sorry for the short chapters, next one I'll try to fix that.

Love you all! **