Chapter 3 Book 4 Finale Sharps of Fangs PT2

Senri Shiki? What he is doing here?
" Why are you here?" Is asked " Oh it's you Zero?" I nodded I have seen this guy before in school but not much outside of school. " You're looking for a vampire? Like Level B perhaps?" Wait how does know about it?

Senri Shiki is one of the night students and the youngest, aristocrat, model. He's pretty chill but does he know I'm doing this? " I'm concern that Yuki mend to complete an mission but it's you doing".

" So about it?" I said
" I know where to find the weakest Level B vampire. but the thing is that you can't kill them straight away, it's possible to kill them if you're just looking at them thinking it's obviously but reality. It can be Purebloods as well" Senri said as he lead me into the woods, into a hunted and abandoned place where vampires have their peace or hell after life. Trees looked deadly but some of them are tall still grown with a few leafs, the grave of the pass vampires. Then he walked towards the house, opening it as many of theses vampires have gathered up staring at us.

" To make it easier for you. Find something unexpected of a person. I'll wait outside and see if you get it". The door is shut as he left, the creatures don't seem that scary for me as I'm an Vampire hunter. Took my gun out, ready to find them.

They seem the same but what he said was that find something unexpected which is not going to be easy. " Grrrrr" The sounds and the teeth seem okay but have to look carefully.

BANG! Shot one but no fangs. BANG! Again Shot Two But again no fangs. This is serious of games and missions on who's going to find the fangs.  But then there's something shining which could be something special..... the fangs but are they the ones that Yuki needs?

" Zero, The fangs in that jar is the one you should take. But first their some company around you" Who said that?! " Who are you?"

" No time to waste on who am I, you need to kill them NOW!!!!" I started shooting everywhere as one of them falls and I didn't know they were that weak. But this mission seems weird and easy because they said it's a complicated, but it's easy. They trick me.

I grabbed the fangs and open the door as Senri was standing there. " You said that in order to get the fangs was by killing a specific unexpected vampire but you lied".

" Yea I was bored but at least I told you the easiest way but how did you get the fangs?" He asked

" Grabbing them from the glass jar before that I have to killed all of the vampires".

______________________________________________
Behind The Mission Of Finding the Fangs

Before you kept on reading, this may confused you on why this mission seems easy or very weird or just had no idea why. Well because this mission as it was reveal on the last chapter, it said that Finding the Fangs can't not be easy but since the The lady who sets it lies sometimes because even though Zero and Yuki mend to follow the instructions in order to complete it. But the thing it's not the exact mission as she kept messing everything up it's like a clue or puzzle to solve. As she gave the clue about fangs and how it's not easy to get the fangs. But make it complicated, turns out it's an easy mission.

I just want to make a statement about this and I'm sorry for a confused chapter. Anyways continued on the story.

AliceJxde191

_____________________________________________

Yuki POV
" I'm Scared" What am I scared of? I know the memories of an Vampire that attack me and an young man named Kaname saved me from that day. Even though I tired to forget it's kept on repeating. I don't even have life yet, I'm dying in 2 days needing Zero to complete this and comeback cause I'm getting weaker and weaker and weaker.

Jungkook I hope you're okay I'm worried you gonna get hurt too. You are my saviour, my friend who helped me throughout this journey it's being wonderful being with you. But it's time for me to say Goodbye and meet my mother.

As these thoughts were running through my head I heard a door opens. It must be Zero.

Zero POV
Leaving the hunted house, walked back into the basement to find Yuki still sleeping peacefully. Put the fangs where the other ingredient are, a paper falls from nowhere and it's must be the last mission.

The last mission for Yuki is to suck Jungkook's Blood, drop into all of the ingredients before the Magic happens. Only Level X vampire only GET SUCKED.

Suck Jungko- "Ahh Ugh Ishhhh" Why am I getting affected by this it's killing me. Why am I hungry for his blood? Still have the hunger for blood. When I'm an Vampire I still need Blood but If i suck his it won't it work. Yuki needs to do this but she's unconscious, weak can't even open her eyes.

What am I going to do?

" You need help?"

_____________________________________________