Deku Ending

I decided to run to Midorias room.
He lept out of bed as soon as I walked in. Feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks as I noticed his bare chiseled torso.

How haven't I noticed how much he'd grown up...
Damnn...

I got so flustered I almost turned around and left.

Using all my strength I kept my feet plastered to the floor not waning to turn around and face two murders even if I was in love with one.
Deku mimics my blush and mutters nervously under his breath about a pretty girl being in his room.
I throw my finger to my lips and whisper, "we need to get out of here now."
Izuku instantly grasped the desperate situation we where in and ran towards me.
He was so close to me now, "listen (Y/N) my quirk is weak right now and so is yours. We can't fight him." He pulled me towards the window.
I suddenly heard loud obnoxious yelling from the room I was sleeping in earlier.
It wouldn't be long before he came in here....
He'll find me...
No matter how much I run...
I grit my teeth as izuku grabs my waist and pulls me through his window. I was so distracted by the fear I felt towards my psycho boyfriend I almost didn't notice the hight.
Izuku prepared his significantly weekend quirk and lept from his window landing painfully on his leg.
I heard glass smash behind me and turned to see a formiliar blond spikey head angrily growling from the window. His glaring crimson eyes made him look almost demonic on this dark cold night.
"Stay the hell away from her damn Deku!" he screams as he explodes his way out of the house.
I felt tears well up in my eyes...

I love Katsuki so much...
But it doesn't even feel like he's the same person anymore...

The look in his eyes made him look like a preditor hunting his next meal.

... And I really don't want to be on the menu...

There was something diffrent about his explosions too, there was small orange almost electric looking markings glowing all over his body as he used his quirk.... Exactly the same as Dekus green ones.
We can't win this.
"Baby! Get over here now!" His voice as manic as his crazed expression. I shake my head timidly unable to get my voice out as I held an object behind my back... Out of Bakugou's view. This object was the key to my freedom.
"So you want to stay here with that stupid nerd Deku huh?! What am I not good enough for you anymore!" he was sobbing now clear heartbreak in his eyes, "ill just have to kill that nerd again! Just like I killed that stitched up freak and just like I killed all might!!"
"No! Why would you do something so cruel?" I cry as izuku hides me behind him.
"I do it all because I love you. Its always been for you!" he stomps his feet before leaping towards Deku.
... I've already won...
I grip desrepetly to the phone that hid behind my back, knowing the police on the other end heard his confession.
I felt sick knowing I'd just betrayed the love of my life...
But... He's too far gone.. The hero I once knew is dead and he's nothing more then a crazed villian...
It felt like an eternity until the police arrived, I had watched desperately as Bakugou kicked the shit out of Izuku.
Trying to help Izuku as much as I can but Katsuki laughed off my pathetic attempts.
Sirens echoed in my ears.
And Katsuku found himself tangled in his own clothing caught by the pro hero best jeanist.
They found Toga in the house dead... Apparently she told him what she tried to do to me...

Katsuki Bakugou the boy with a once bright future will now spend the rest of his days in a mental hospital.

I visited him occasionally.... After all he will always have a place in my heart.
He's filled with so many pills and dark thoughts that he eventually mentally snapped.
I don't think he even recognises me anymore.
Hes like a ghost, wandering around aimlessly no goals, no purpose.
A shell of a man.
My guilt grew into an exteam depression. That consumed my life for such a long time. Izuku held my hand though it all, all my suicidal thoughts all my tears and sleepless nights...
And eventually,
My wounds began to heal.

Days rolled into months,

Then years,

I was finally ready to move on with my life. I soon realised that Bakugou wasn't the only person who had always been there for me.

Maybe I'd loved him all along.
Im honestly not sure,
all I know is I couldn't imagine my life without him.
I lay in the arms of a pro hero; in our cosy home. His warm breath on the back of my neck made me smile.
I felt a small kick coming from the inside of my stomach.
I'm about 7 months pregnant and I know Izuku will be the most amazing farther to out little boy.
I relax happily into his strong arms and the ocean of soft fluffy white pillows and blackets that surround us and drift off to sleep.

______________________________________

Authors note ♥
Sorry that the first ending you get isn't even a Bakugou ending, but..... I love the thought of dad deku so much. ahh ♥ There will be plenty more Bakugou content soon though.