Part 14

I stretched out my arms letting out a big yawn, my legs tucked up under a fluffy blanket.
I looked down at my newly ringed finger blushing uncontrollably. The smell of my favourite food filling my nose making my stomach growl.
Katsuki always been such a good cook. My mouth watered thinking about the delishiois meal.
I keep trying to forget about the fact I'm in a glorified prison with a crazy idiot who regularly injects me with scary multicoloured liquids.
He placed the meal on my lap and I quickly dug into the meal. It was a little too spicy but it was so delicious I chose to ignore the subtle burn.
Once I was finished he pushed the plate off my lap and quickly placed his head there.
I petted his spikey head gently, "you've been allot less of a grumpy butt then you used to be."
He turned his head towards me and huffed obviously mildly annoyed by this, "because I realised how much I need you. Dont question me," he growled slightly, "dumb nerd."
I lent in and kissed him gently. We both jumped when we heard a knock at the door.

	Bakugou raced towards the door, cautiously opening the door to reveal the face of a villian

Shigaraki entered the room a snug grin spread across his chapped lips.
" The hell do you want?" Bakugou snapped.
"I just came to congratulate the happy couple. Nothing wrong with celebrating my co-workers engagement."
I stand up and snap, "Co-worker, Katsuki you're working with this fucking creep."

Obviously knew he was a villian. The whole kidnapping and keeping me in a basement wasn't exactly heroic.

But Shigaraki.

Of all fucking people Shigaraki!

Shigaraki chuckled, "who do you thinks been making the drugs for you! Im also the one that gives your boyfriend the money to buy you all this stuff, so you should be greatful little lady. "
I wanted to kick his ass for the condicending tone in his voice.
"Anywho.... I wanted to talk to your boyfriend in private. So why don't you come with me for a while Bakugou."
Katsuki let out a growl at the blue haired villian before turning to face me, " look I have to go just promise me you won't be too pissed when I get back."
" Im not promising you fuck all. "

Time skip Bakugou's POV-

Slamming my hand down on a table accerting my dominance over the villians in the room, "What the hell do you want then shriveled up asshole."
"Well that's not very nice of you and here I thought we where friends."
"Answer my question!"
"I just wanted to give you a wedding gift that's all. You see where finished interrogating Dabi," he spoke a smile creeping across my lips liking the direction this was going in, "I figured you'd like to be the one to kill him."