Part 4

Bakugou wasn't stupid. He knew he'd have to have a good backstory to cover this up. He'd have to pin this in someone else but who's quirk could burn like mine?
My mind went to the burned freak of a villian, Dabi.
It'd be easy enough to pin this on that villian especially with him being on the run.
My lips twisted into a crooked dark grin as I help my hand to my face and set off an explosion burning myself and laughing maickly as my flesh burned the pungent smell filling the air.
Vision blurred as I ran though the park screaming, pretending to panic until I found a hero. The pro hero Kamui Woods ran towards me and caught me as my body collapsed from the self induced pain.

Before my eyes closed I managed to mutter the words, "Dabi

Before my eyes closed I managed to mutter the words, "Dabi."
I fainted but I knew my job was done.
______________________________________
The next day-

My eyes opened to see a formiliar wrinkled face. Recovery girl stood over me her lips pouted, "get off me you old hag."
"How rude," she snapped at me and turned to another figure behind him, "you really should teach that boy some manners."
My parents where sat by my bed, my mother was asleep her spiked head resting in my dad's shoulder. My dad just stared at me a solum look on his face and tears pouring down his face.
As if breaking out of a transe my dad stood up waking my mum from her slumber and ran towards me wrapping me up in his arms. Mum almost mimicked his movements and I ended up sandwiched in between my crying parents.
"Get off me you dam idiots."
I felt my mum wack me across the head, "you're a dam idiot we thought we'd lost you. What kinda idiot goes after a villian without a pro?"
My dad stepped in between us before I could say anything and looked at me with a sympathetic face, "you where trying to find her werent you? Don't worry she's a strong girl."
"I know. Now get out of my way!"
I pulled myself of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and caught my reflection in the mirror. Thankfully, the burns on my face where very minimal and would heal quite fast but the ones on my arms and chest where knarley and covered in stitches.
My fingers traced the scars and sighed,

she better appreciate everything I'm doing for her.
Well that doesn't matter...
She will be mine no matter what she thinks.
______________________________________

Sorry our charecter hasn't really been in the story so far, I want to focus Of bakugou's story first.

If you want to find out our charecters current POV please read my dabi x reader story