Chapter two - Punkbitch

Magsimula sa umpisa

I shrug, "I don't know. Its just tradition, the most popular people go out."

"You should dump that bag of STD's soon man. The only reason she's popular is because of her easy ways."

"Fuck off Ethan, she is my girlfriend even if she has a bad reputation so stop it before I have to hit you."

I get up and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. I already know that Courtney has slept with a ton of guys, does he have to make it worse? I might not be that into her but she's my girlfriend for crying out loud! The only reason he dares talk like that about her is because he knows I’m not into her and we share the same opinion on her. Damn, I’m not a very good boyfriend…..

I stop when I hear Punkbitch by 30H!3. I love that song!! It’s a little loud though. Make that super loud! What the fuck is going on? 

Suddenly, Courtney pops up from nowhere, "HI BABY!!! I missed you!"

"Court, you saw me like," I say before staring down at my watch, "a half hour ago!"

"Meh. I wish the new bitch would turn down that crappy music!! Who would like that? Honestly!! Talk about bad taste...."

I clear my throat, "Actually, this is one of my favourite songs."

Courtney sighs and stares down at her shoes, "It’s... Um, great? Anyway, I have to go talk to someone! I'll see you later!!"

Yeah... Translation, she was going to gossip with her bitch backup girl, Sammi and dig up everything she could on the new girl and the song.

She scuttles off. Damn it, I better go warn the new chick before she gets in trouble for the music. 

I see a teacher starting to walk down the corridor. Before I can think I approach her, "Miss, I think someone in... Red wing is sick. Uh, they messaged me and asked me to get a teacher. Room 10."

The teacher sighed and nodded. I'm going to be in so much shit when she realizes I made that up!! Red wing was the one just down from this one. It would take her about 5 minutes to get there which means I'm going to have to tell the new chick to turn it down and run. If that teacher finds me, I'm dead meat! I haven't seen her around much though so at least she won't know who I am. 

Why did I even do that? All to save some chick I don't even know.... I storm over to her room and hammer my fist against the door. The song has now changed to something else that I don't know.

The music is hushed slightly and then the door is opened. In front of me now stands a brunette. Wow, she really is gorgeous!! And super hot, just like Ethan said. 

*Melody’s P.O.V*

Suddenly I hear a banging noise on my door. The song changes and I sigh before dropping the bag I was searching, turn my music down a bit and open the door, the song Bittersweet Memories by Bullet for my Valentine still wafting in the air.

WOW.... Talk about a looker!! This guy was like.... like.... I can't even describe this piece of perfection!! He's leaning on the frame of my door and looks fuming but when his eyes land on mine his face softens and he gulps, "I... Um...." he runs a hand through his hair before rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, "Your music, you might want to leave it turned down. You could get in trouble for the volume but also, I don't think that a song with swearing is a song that the school will really love." 

I feel my cheek burn, the previous song had been Punkbitch by 3OH!3. "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I was just looking for my headphones."

What to say now? I just want to keep staring personally...