Chapter 6: Kacchan

Katsuki settled herself on a park bench.

Saturdays have been her day-off. She has this routine of sneaking out of their house and past her bodyguards, check up if Deku's been doing something fishy again, then chill back in this secluded park, where only a handful of people bothered to come, sit back and just enjoy the nice weather.

Then when Sunday and the rest of the week come, she will be back being the best of what she does, and train to be the number one hero that can surpass All Might.

Like any other Saturday, Katsuki was chewing off her popsicle, when her phone gone off.

Her mother is calling her, probably looking for her to scold her until her ears hurt.

"Not now, old hag." Katsuki said to her ringing phone. Based on experience, if she ignores her long enough, she will back off eventually.

Katsuki was about to put away his phone when she received a text message from none other than the President, Hisashi Midoriya, himself.

Come here at the Palace, Katsuki. We have things to discuss with your mom, Inko and Izuku. Come here ASAP.

Unlike Deku and her mother, Katsuki was never close to Hisashi-san, they were just satisfied with one or two sentences as a brief catching up, annual birthday and Christmas gifts and once in a blue moon ruffle in the head.

This text could mean something. Something that will cause a great trouble for Katsuki.

What did you do now, Deku?

Sighing, Katsuki finished off her popsicle and got out of the park to go ahead where she was asked to.This has to have something to do with Deku.

Ever since his father won the election, Deku has been up to some monkey business that Katsuki has still been figuring out. She has to figure it out first and use it as a blackmail material and have Deku under her fingertips like a Marionette. That's why she's been covering-up Deku's stupid ass to prevent his parents, specially his father from being suspicious and investigate.

Now, she's afraid that Hisashi-san has already beaten her up to it.

This is going to be a long day.

***

"How is Katsuki related to all of this?" Inko demanded her husband. She just gained consciousness when Hisashi told Mitsuki to call her daughter to meet with them ASAP.

"I don't know why, but it seems the reason why we were not suspecting Izuku a thing is because Katsuki was covering up for him." Hisashi explained. It earned a scowl from their son who was resting in the nearby couch in the infirmary due to exhaustion. Apparently, to fetch the resident doctor of the palace, he used his reserve energy and almost pass out. Luckily, his routines have been giving him extra stretch of his stamina.

"Why would Kacchan cover-up for me dad?" Izuku insisted.

"I don't know," Hisashi admitted. "If she wants money, she can easily extort Masauro. And she's clearly smarter and better than you in any aspect."

Izuku's jaw dropped at his father indirectly depreciating him. He was about to protest when his father came up with a ridiculous conclusion.

"Are you two dating?"

All heads of the occupants in the room suddenly turned to Hisashi like a second head burst out off his neck.

***

"Are you two dating?"

Flailing his arms, Izuku can only manage a high pitched squeak as a protest