Vampires and Humans

Start from the beginning

Saying it he moved back, Shourya: So, if you let me do my work, then I will set your sister free. Look at her, it seems she doesn't have much time left.

Sanskar looking at both Shourya and Sakshi, he laughed out loud: Great! (saying which he closed his eyes and suddenly sunlight fell inside melting all the ice in the freezer breaking it open and Uttara is lying down on the floor) For your kind information, I got to know about my powers on the same day when I could save my Lucky.

And this new piece of information shocked Sakshi: Lucky is alive? How come?

Sanskar smirking: On the day when Ragini sent the divorce papers, I and Lucky had a good talk and he was cheerful and happy as he finally could get rid of that sister of yours. Regarding money, God has given that talent to earn, so we were not much bothered about that. So, in this case, I was sure that Lucky wouldn't have committed suicide by his will. Either he was blackmailed or drugged and doctors confirmed that it is the second case. And then I started thinking that who would have given him drugs at my house? When I clearly saw the CCTV footage, I came to know that on that day, except me only Ragini's lawyer went into Lucky's room. So, he must have done something. After a good interrogation, he spilled beans that he drugged Laksh as said by Ragini and also one more person is involved in it as he heard Ragini speaking about all these on the phone.

He was interrupted by Sakshi: Areey, first tell me how Lucky is alive?

Sanskar: Oh no I missed that part. Okay, listen. That day as I went into the water to save him, I was running deep but then I realized that I was not touching the ground beneath. Literally, I was walking on the water and that is when for the first time I felt something weird and then his dead body was brought out to me and I was broken looking at him. I cried, shouted and suddenly, the whole weather around changed and there was so much just like a storm was going to come and my Lucky was reborn. His heart started beating and I took him to our private doctor and later sent him abroad along with his parents and I didn't let anyone know about his whereabouts and created a plot saying the world that he is dead as his safety was a priority to me. 

Sakshi: All the time you were acting.

Sanskar: (laughing) I knew that someone has instilled a microphone in my office cabin. That is why I kept on speaking what I wanted to convey to you but then I never suspected you would be behind all this. And Shourya, I must appreciate you for fooling me.

Shourya was lost in his own thoughts thinking as of how to convince Sanskar now while no one noticed Sanskar freeing himself.

Outside, Swara too found out the place and before coming in, she instructed her brothers to be at a safe distance and come in if she required. She went in while Sanskar and Shourya were fighting. Swara looked around and found Sakshi taking unconscious Uttara somewhere. She immediately called her brothers and they took both Sakshi and Uttara with them. 

As Shourya was out powering Sanskar, Swara went in between and pushed Sanskar aside. She tried hitting Shourya but he moved aside at the right time. As they were fighting, Sanskar was just looking at them being totally baffled because they are not getting hurt at all though both of them were hitting hard each other. In the midst of the fight,

Shourya: I thought I would marry Uttara and slowly convince you to drink your blood but this Swara is faster than me and you started falling for her slowly and I could sense that. That is the reason I had to take this step today.

Swara excited: What Sanskar loves me?

Sanskar: That's not important Swara, you are a vampire too. (for which Swara nods in yes) And you are not with Shourya? You are...

Swara interrupted: I came here to protect you from all the evil spirits Sanskar but eventually falling in love with you. (As she signals him to take the wooden plank which is lying there, Sanskar followed her eyes and he started hitting with the plank.

Swara: I never wanted to kill you Shourya, you were always a good friend to me. But it's your greediness which landed you into this. Goodbye.

She immediately took that plank from Sanskar and in a fraction of second pierced it into Shourya's heart.

Swara: Sanskar, We need fire and you have the ability to pray for it. 

Sanskar: Okay okay, wait. (He closed his eyes, within no time, there was heavy wind and papers started flying and they landed near Shourya who was struggling with that wooden plank and as the sun rays fell on it through a glass partition, they started burning and Shourya was no more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------