Who is Lucky?

Hello everyone, First of all, "EID MUBARAK" to everyone. what can I give to all my loyal readers who read all my stories and give so much love to me? I love you all a lot. Though I have put this story on hold, you did wait for it. Thank you so much, guys. 

This one is for you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy is seen standing alone on the shore early in the morning. It seems he is drowned in his own miseries as his face showed no emotions and his eyes are ready to burst out with tears. He started walking deep into the water. One last time, he turned back and shouted,

"I am sorry Sanskar, I have no reason to live. Will miss you a lot bro, goodbye!!", saying which he gave up to those tides and was drowned going far away from the shore.

"Lucky", shouting it Sanskar woke up from his nightmare with tears in his eyes and pain in his heart.

Opening his eyes, he looked around the room in a hope to find his long lost brother but which is not possible. Washing his face, he glanced at the clock, which struck half-past five. In no mood of sleeping again, he went out changing into his tracksuit. After an hour of jogging, he returned back fully in sweat. 

He came down near the dining table after freshening up. 

Sanskar: Mom, today I have invited Shourya for lunch.

Uttara excited which didn't go unnoticed by Sujatha: Really Bhai?

Sanskar smilingly nods in yes while Sujatha: who is this Shourya now?

Sanskar: He is Uttara's senior who has been a great help for us in various situations. (he ended the conversation not wanting to get into details)

Sujatha: No problem anyway we have a guest coming for lunch so, it doesn't matter having two either.

Sanskar confused: Who is that guest?

Sujatha and Uttara at a time: Surprise.

Uttara: Now you don't ask anything Bhai because we are not going to reveal.

Smiling at their childishness, he concentrated on Aloo paratha. At around 12 in the afternoon, Shourya came into the Maheshwari Mansion while the Maheshwari's were relaxing watching television.

 At around 12 in the afternoon, Shourya came into the Maheshwari Mansion while the Maheshwari's were relaxing watching television

Shourya: Excuse me, sir.

Hearing the voice, they turned back only to find a handsome man smiling at them. Sanskar welcomed him: Hi Shourya, come in. (pointing towards his parents) she is my mom Sujatha Maheshwari and he is my dad Ram Prasad Maheshwari. (Pointing Shourya) mom, dad, he is Shourya Goenka.

Shourya took blessings from Sanskar's parents and wished Hi to Uttara and the three men sat on the sofa discussing various things while Sujatha and Uttara went in to make sure that the food is ready.