11 - Find him

(Kirishima's pov)

"I don't know for sure but I have a theory where they are." Bakugou claimed, all five of us were called to Bakugou's room to discuss finding Todoroki, "a theory? This is not science" Sero teased. "Shut up, you walking fucking Tape dispenser." The former growled, Todoroki's kidnapping already has him on edge, he doesn't want to deal with us acting like idiots. Thing is we're the only ones he talk to, so we're the only ones he can explain his thought process to. "Sero, there will be time for that later, Bakubro is stressed." I stated. "Okay, so I think-" Bakugou was cut off by his phone getting a notification. He growled, "what now?!", He grabbed his phone, opening his messages, probably to tell the person to fuck off. But... He stopped, "what's up? Who is it?" I asked. Leaning over, I got a good look at his screen it wasn't a phone number he had saved, and all the message contained, was a video, and the phrase 'I think he likes me better'. This has to be Midoriya, but what's the video? Bakugou got out a pair of earbuds "this could be anything, so I'm going to watch it myself first, and then see if it's any of your business." He claimed.

He put the earbuds in, starting the video, I could tell he started it because his expression shifted from annoyance to shock and anger. I'm scared to ask what he's watching, as the shock seems to be fading, and the anger seems to be rising. "B-Bakubro? You okay?" I quietly asked, kinda afraid to direct attention to myself when he's this Pissed. "I AM NOT O-FUCKING-KAY, THAT LITTLE BITCH FUCKING RAPED MY SHOUTO." Bakugou shouted. OH. That's fucked up. "Well then, we know we have to find them now more than ever, so what was your thought process? Did the video give any indication?" Mina claimed.

"During nearly every Villain attack last year, Deku didn't seem too worried, hell, whenever he did it seemed fake." Bakugou started. "So, deku was WITH the league of villians?!" I exclaimed, that's hard to believe, but this whole week has been an emotional rollercoaster for everyone. "It seems like it, and it's a good lead so far." Bakugou stated, still seething over the video. "Well, we have to tell the pros-" Denki was cut off, "no time! I'M FUCKING GOING MYSELF." Bakugou shouted. Before any of us could protest, he basically stormed out of the room. "Bakugou, wait!" The four of us ran after him, Mina going her own way.

(Bakugou's pov)

The four dumbasses managed to catch up to me, "Bakubro, even if we do manage to find where ever the new hideout is, I don't think you should bust in without a plan." Kirishima claimed. Yeah, I was being reckless, the dumbass quartet aren't as big of dumbasses as they seem. "Okay, your right, but I'm not going back to UA until my Candy cane is safe." I retorted. "Understandable" tape mumbled, "so, since the sun is setting, where are we going to sleep, since we're not going back to UA." Pinky asked, having just caught up 5 minutes ago.

"Where were you?!" Pikachu and tape looked at her shocked, she held up a suitcase. "Our hero costumes, we need to look good on this rescue mission, and not embarrass Sparky Sparky Boom Boom boy in front of his boyfriend, and we will most likely need the support items." She claimed. "Could've just said we need the support items and you would've actually sounded smart." I retorted.

1. I have writer's block, the last chapter/beginning of this chapter is were my source material left off
2.

I

I

don't fully understand what it means but this is #12 in TodoBaku