10 - on video

Warning; raep, I did my best to make it if you didn't want to read about it, that the plot would be explained next chapter.

(Todoroki's pov)

It's been a full two days, Katsuki must be worried about me, and I've basically been forced to wear a white crop top, black jean shorts that end at my upper thighs, and white thigh highs. Definitely something I wouldn't be caught dead wearing (unless Bakugou wants him to). On top of all of that, I'm forced to wear these strange bracelet things that restrains my quirk. "Shouuchan!" Midoriya entered, holding something behind his back. "What do you have?" I asked, "we're going somewhere, so I'm taking precautions." He claimed. He walked over to me, pinning my arms behind my back, tightly binding them. "You'll just need to follow me." He claimed, before tying a makeshift blindfold over my eyes.

Midoriya basically dragged me along, to a different room, closing the door behind us. "If you behave, you shouldn't be hurt." Midoriya untied the bindings on my wrist, only to push me down, onto something soft. He quickly climbed ontop of me, grabbing me by the wrists, retying them to something above my head. "M-Midori-", "don't worry Shouuchan-" he got off of me, going over to something else in the room, "- I'll be gentle.", Just before I heard something beep.

(Deku's pov)

After pressing record on the camera, I walked back to Shouuchan. "W-what was that?" He asked, "nothing of importance, don't worry about it." I just have to make sure Kacchan knows your mine. Crawling onto Shouuchan again, I pressed my lips to his. Getting straight (why not gay?) to business, I moved my hand up, slipping it under his shirt. I rubbed my finger against his right nipple, causing him to gasp. I quickly slipped my tongue in, grabbing Shouuchan's jaw so he doesn't bite me.

I soon moved to Shouuchan's neck, using my tongue to trace the bite mark from the day we left. After a few licks, I found his sweet spot, and abused it, sucking on the soft skin to leave a mark. "M-Midoriya... S-Stop..." Shouuchan pleaded, softly moaning. "I can't stop, we've only just begun." I told him, grabbing my pocket knife, and switching it open, I quickly cut open Shouuchan's shirt, revealing his chest to me "MIDORIYA, STOP!". I ignored him, switching the knife closed and placing it back in my pocket.

(Todoroki's pov)

Midoriya didn't respond, but I suddenly felt something warm and wet on my left nipple. Licking. "M-Midori-", "Shouuchan~ you must be enjoying this, your so hard already~" Midoriya claimed, palming at my erection. (Rape is an issue, wetness/erection does not mean consent, on with the story) I held back a moan, making an attempt to kick him off me. "Sho..." I could basically hear the pout in his voice "I told you to behave. After we're done I'll have to punish you." He claimed.

Before I could ask about this 'punishment', I felt him unbutton and unzip my shorts. "W-Wait!", Ignoring me, he tugged my shorts and underwear down, exposing my dick. "You're so big, Shouuchan!~", he must've taken off his gloves at some point, because I felt him wrap his hand arround me. He gave my shaft two experimental licks, before taking my dick into his mouth. I couldn't hold myself from moaning, as I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of Midoriya's throat.

(Deku's pov)

I kept bobbing my head up and down on Shouuchan's cock, occasionally having to stifle a gag when it hit the back of my throat. I start moving a little faster, determined to have him cum. I know he has to be close to climaxing by now. "Mi...dor...iya...." He tried getting me to stop once more, but of course, he couldn't think straight. I hummed against his dick, forcing another moan out of the hetrochomatic boy. "A-AAH!" Shouuchan finally came, I'm not a quitter, I swallowed it.

I licked my fingers, before spreading Shouuchan's legs, I inserted a finger into him, it's necessary to prepare him, because this is probably his first time. He immediately arched his back, not used to this. "M-Mid-", "I have to prepare you before I can do anything, if I don't I might break you." I told him. I quickly added a second finger, making a scissoring motion to stretch him out. As soon as he seemed to be ready, I pulled my fingers out, quickly undoing my pants. I was already painfully hard, as soon as they were off, I lined my member up to Shouuchan's entrance, quickly slamming into him.

I let out a low moan, he feels so tight, squeezing around my dick. I gave Shouuchan a moment to adjust, not too long 'can't let Kacchan get bored, can we?' I thought with a smirk. After a few seconds, I started slowly thrusting in and out of the bi hair colored boy beneath me. I started picking up speed, and Shouuchan couldn't hold back his moaning anymore. "Shouuchan?~ who owns you?~" I asked, "EH?!?" I dug my nails into his shoulders, "who~ owns~ you~" I repeated. "M-MIDORIYA!", "Good boy~", I grabbed his now hard again cock, pumping it in time with my thrusts, turning Shouuchan into a moaning mess. By now I was thrusting at an almost inhuman speed, I can feel it, I'm so close, "Shouuchan!~ I'm going to cum!~", I could tell he was about to too. Shouuchan came first, his cum coating my hand and most of his lower stomach. I came soon after cumming deep inside him. As soon as I calmed down from my orgasm, I had to pull out of Shouuchan and turn the camera off.

... The longest chapter in the book is a noncon lemon, that probably says a lot about me as a writer....