Dallas x reader smut | Daddy

Request: Can you do a daddy kink dallas?

"Do you want it, Y/n?" Dallas questioned, slapping your exposed ass.

He had you bent over his thighs naked while he wore nothing but his boxers. Your ass was red from him and your pussy was soaking wet. He hadn't even touched you in that special spot yet, he had only used words to get you that horny.

"Yes, Daddy." You moaned as he hit your ass again.

"Tell me how bad you want it." He demanded, rubbing your ass.

"I want it really bad, Daddy. I want your cock inside of me."

Dallas felt your wetness. "Is this all for me, baby?"

"It is, Daddy."

"That's what I thought." He said as he started fingering you.

You felt his long skinny fingers inside of you, he kept curling his fingers and hitting your g-spot making you even more wet.

"Please fuck me, Daddy. I need your cock inside me."

He put you in the doggy style position and took off his boxers. Dallas rubbed his cock along your folds before thrusting inside of you. He leaned onto you and fucked you deeply. His cock went far inside of you, filling up your pussy well. You let out a loud moan when he pulled your hair. You were so caught up in the pleasure of everything that all you could do was moan and whimper.

He rubbed your clit in circles only adding to the pleasure even more. You didn't even need to orgasm, it felt good just having sex. More precisely being fucked by Dallas when he was feeling dominant and possessive like this. He groaned in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Please give me your cum, Daddy." You begged.

Dally fucked you at a faster pace, you felt your orgasm coming closer and closer as he thrust into you. He was breathing heavily now. His pace was becoming sloppy. With another thrust he came deep inside of you. He relaxed completely in that moment. After catching his breath he pulled out of you and started fingering you fast. In minutes your orgasm hit. You squirmed as he continued his assault on your pussy. You held on tightly to the bed sheets, your toes curling.

"Daddy!" You called out.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.

"Thank you, Daddy." You breathed out, completely satisfied.