Curly x reader smut | Kinky Boy

Request: Could you write a really kinky curly x reader smut?! + Hey could u do a Curly x reader where curly is obsessed with readers boobs and kinda make it into a smut? Lol

You never should have worn a low cut top around Curly. You didn't know he loved your boobs so much. Sure he did like to grab them and talked about them occasionally but right now it was all he could think of, and it was noticeable. When you first came over to his house and he saw you he just stood in the doorway, mouth slightly agape, staring at your cleavage. He didn't even say anything or go to hug you at first, he just reached his hands out and started feeling up your boobs. Your face immediately turned red and you grabbed his hands. You weren't even inside his house yet. Thank god his neighbors weren't outside. He looked you in the eyes with the expression of a sad puppy.

"Curly, if you want to feel me up at least wait till I'm inside." You tease.

He pulled you inside and closed the front door, pushing you up against it. Curly began groping your tits again, this time kissing you as he did. His leg was between your thighs rubbing your clit with his movements. He slid his hand up your shirt and felt your boobs through your bra. You broke apart from the kiss to speak. "Is anyone gonna walk in on us?"

Curly was still grabbing at your boobs as he answered. "Maybe." He moved his hand under your bra and started massaging. "I think it would be exciting to fuck you in a place where we could get caught." He kissed your neck.

"Who might walk in on us?" You moaned out as Curly started rubbing your clit through your panties, his hand up your skirt.

"I don't know, probably Tim or Angela." He informed you casually.

Curly moved a finger inside of you and started thrusting while his other hand started playing with your nipples. "Curly," He added another finger and his pace quickened. "I would be so embarrassed..." You grabbed onto his shoulders to keep yourself stable.

"I love seeing you embarrassed and humiliated. It turns me on." He smirked, kissing you once on the lips before he picked you up and placed you on the couch. Curly took off your shirt and bra. "I know it turns you on too, you've told me before." He started sucking on your nipples.

"What if they walk in on us?" You asked. He pulled off your panties and took his dick out of his pants. He was already hard.

He stopped what he was doing and held your face in his hands. "Nothing bad will happen, worst case they say we need to get a room and they see your beautiful tits. We can use a blanket to cover us so they don't see what's going on."

You nod your head. Curly takes off his clothes and your skirt and panties and grabs a blanket. He put all the clothes under the pillow on the couch and covered the two of you. He then started fingering you again. You were almost going to orgasm as he pulled his fingers out. "You're such an asshole! I wanna orgasm!"

He laughed and flipped the two of you over so you were on top of him. "Ride me and we can both orgasm." You glared at him but sat on his dick, it was nice feeling full again. He thrust up while you bounced on his cock. He played with your boobs as you rode him. But you heard the front door open so you stopped bouncing and lay on top of Curly, his dick still inside of you. He pulled up the blanket so it looked like the two of you were just cuddling.

Tim walked in the door, turned on the TV and sat on the couch across from the two of you. "Hey." He greeted the two of you, completely oblivious to what was going on.

You and Curly said "Hey" at the same time. You gave Curly a look that said 'What do we do?'. He grinned and started thrusting up into you slowly. You buried your face in his chest, facing away from Tim. Curly played with your clit with one hand and massaged one of your boobs with the other. You knew it wouldn't be long until your orgasm hit, especially with the speed Curly was playing with your clit. You felt so embarrassed but turned on at the fact you were going to orgasm in front of Curly's brother. It was like a rush at the thought of being caught. The only issue was that you wouldn't be able to look at Tim for a while after. You put one of your hands over your mouth and your orgasm hit. Your body was shaking and you moaned quietly into your hand.

"She's just shivering." Curly said. You could tell he was close because of how his voice sounded. You looked over at Tim and he was looking right at you. There was no way he didn't know what just happened. Especially with the faces Curly was now making. Curly wasn't touching you anymore other than holding on to you with his arms wrapped around you.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to the kitchen." Was all Tim said before he left.

As soon as he was gone Curly came inside of you. You got off of him and started putting your clothes on starting with the bottom clothes. You tossed Curly his clothes and he put on his boxers. "I can't believe you just made me orgasm in front of your brother." You said as you began putting your bra on. You felt eyes on you and you looked up. Tim was coming back from the kitchen. You quickly put your bra and shirt on but you knew he saw your tits.

"Next time please just fuck in a room." He said, sighing.