She's Gone

It's 1990, a year since Beverly lost Eleven in 1989 to IT. Eleven was a dear friend to everyone in the losers club, especially Beverly Marsh. Eleven was more than a best friend to Beverly, she could picture spending the rest of her life with that girl. She loved her, her beautiful smile, her dreamy honey brown eyes, the sound of her soft voice, she loved everything about the girl. Eleven's death obviously caused Beverly a lot of pain, so much so that she had completely shut her other friends out. But today they decided to confront her about this.

"Eleven is gone, she's dead!" Richie Exclaimed. Beverly's blue eyes filled with tears, "shut up, Richie!" she said angrily. Bill pulled Richie away, since he was just making everything worse. "W-we all miss her Bev, y-y-you aren't the only one h-h-hurting!" Beverly couldn't take another second of this, she hopped on her bike and rode away with tears streaming down her face. Mike shook his head, "there's no getting through to her" he sighed.

 The second Beverly got home, she ran to her room. She sat there on her bed with her face in her hands. She then got up, and proceeded to open her dresser drawer, where she kept an old picture of Eleven. Her mind started flooding with memories. She began to smile as she started to reminisce about the days where she was still able to hold El. 

And this is where our story begins.