Half of the Case Closed

Start from the beginning

After Madam Red leaves, Ciel takes me to his study and we discuss the different possibilities, which are not many. "What if the killer isn't human?" I ask when I hear them say Viscount is the only person that fits the agenda. Ciel's eyes light up slightly, "I think we should watch the next victims house."

We stand outside a brick house at night, I stand next to Ciel as he goes over a list of things the killer targets. "So soft..." Ciel looks behind him and gets an anime vein, "what are you doing?!" I blink and turn back to the house we're watching and walk over to the front door. "It looks unlocked." I mumble and open the door as a scream sounds.

My eyes widen in horror. "Ria!" Ciel yells and pulls me away from the open door, I touch the blood that hit my face and bury my head in Ciel's chest. "Oh dear....I was just....I heard her scream and ran to help...." I don't look up. "You can stop with the act Grell. We all know it was fake." Ciel demands coldly. "I must say it was quite the act, you almost had me fooled." Sebastian states.

"Really?! I knew I could go into acting!" I look up to see the man-woman from my dreams. "That....is not okay." I frown at him. "Oh Bassy! I knew you'd figure it out and we'd fall in love!" I shudder, "excuse me. Are you a man-lady?" I ask and Grell's face becomes angry, "how dare you!" I purse my lips.

"So its a yes....?" I see Sebastian smirking behind me when I say that. "You little-!" Grell is stopped when Madam Red walks out, "Grell calm down. We have no time for petty arguments." Madam Red states. Ciel starts to explain why he had suspected Madam Red, including when she had tried to get him off the case. "Enough of this talk! I want to see red!!"

Grell pulls out a large chainsaw and I unsheathe my father's dagger. "Don't even think of touching him." I growl, my animal ears emerging and flattening on my head threateningly. "Oh, this may be more blood than I had suspected." Grell laughs like a madman and lunges at me, I push Ciel to Sebastian and dodge Grell's attack.

"What? Are you not going to fight me?" He lunges at me again and I drop, kicking his open stomach. Grell flies into a wall. "Kicking a lady is rude!" I roll my eyes and Grell lunges at me again. This time, I tuck and roll, stabbing my dagger straight into his left side of his stomach. "Ouch!" He yells.

"What type of weapon do you have?!" Grell yells and holds his side. I smirk and hear a yell, Ciel is pinned to a wall by Madam Red. When my attention strayed, Grell tried to hit me with his chainsaw. "Milady Ria! You must be more careful." Sebastian jumps in the way of the chainsaw, cutting his shoulder.

"Are you alright?!" I ask frantically and Sebastian gives me a small smile. "I'm just fine Milady." Grell starts to blow his top, "my Bassy is only supposed to take a hit for his one true love! Me!" I sweat-drop and turn back to Ciel.

"What are you waiting for Madam!? Kill him!" Grell orders and Madam Red's knife wavers. "I can't." She comes to a conclusion and I immediately know what Grell intends to do. "No!" I shout but I don't get to either Grell or Madam Red in time to stop Grell from killing her. When Madam Red is hit, cinematic records begin to pour out of her wound.

After her records are finished, I frown deeply. Then I growl when Grell takes her red jacket from her corpse. "Well, Sebastian? I ordered you to kill Jack the Ripper, only one half is dead." I frown at Ciel's cold tone while Sebastian goes to fight Grell. "Are you alright Ciel?" I ask when both Grell and Sebastian are on the rooftops.

"I'm fine," Ciel responds coldly and I frown. "No you're not, you say you are...but you're not." I say slowly and quietly. "You don't know anything about me! Who are you to tell me how I am?!" I take a step back, "I-I suppose you're right. I apologize." Ciel's facial expression changes but before he can say anything, Sebastian and Grell come back from the rooftops.