To Play A Game

I wake up the next morning to open curtains. "Mm...." I groan and roll over, hiding under a pillow. "Milady, it is time for you to wake up." I hear Sebastian's voice from behind me and I blink slowly before sitting up. "Sebastian?" He gives me a close-eyed smile.

"Yes Milady, I shall be helping you prepare for today. Young Master would like to meet you at breakfast." I nod as he picks me up and changes me into a dark purple dress and black flats.

"Milady, may I do your hair?" He asks and I shake my head, pulling off my headband. "You don't have to. See? It's an enchanted hair thingy.....Mother gave it to me." He blinks at it and smirks, "very well Milady. I'll allow you to handle your own hair." Sebastian glances at the hair from my head to the hair by the door in a messy heap.

"Quite a lot you have as well." He comments and bows, excusing himself. I hum a quick tune, my hair glowing and the enchanted hairpiece doing its job of styling it. I end up with my hair in two ponytails with purple butterflies on each one.

Walking out the room, I realize something..... I have no idea where I am. I shrug and walk down a hall, forgetting Ciel's rule.

Ciel's P.O.V

I sit in the dining room, waiting on Ria. Sebastian had said she was just preparing her hair, I asked him why she was doing it and he gave me a simple smirk. 'Damn butler.' I think to myself, impatiently waiting for Ria to come down.

"Sebastian!" Calling him with irritation in my voice. "Yes, Bocchan?" Sebastian appears at my side with that annoying smirk he always wears. "Where is Ria? Never mind, just go get her." I order and he bows, leaving me to my thoughts.

'Hmm, an angel of innocence huh? Perhaps a new pawn for me to use. Depends on how smart she becomes and how strong she is. Sebastian had said despite her innocence, she has a talent. He didn't know which and she may not know herself.....Let's find out how I can use you Miss Ria.'

Ria's P.O.V

I walk the halls, coming across a redheaded maid, blonde headed boy and another blonde headed man with a cigarette in his mouth. "Hello, I'm Ria." I wave at all of them as their attention is drawn to me. The boy blushes along with the man but the man only looks away. The maid smiles at me goofily before greeting me.

"Hello! I'm Mey-Rin, yes I am! This is Finny and Bard!" She points to each person and I smile and wave again. "I hadn' known the young master had a guest." Bard states, having a hand on his hip. "Oh? I'm sorry, do you mean Ciel? He told me, I could stay here for the time being." Breakfast completely slips my mind.

"Oh yeah! I remember now! Sebastian told me to tell you both about Milady Ria staying with us!" Finny exclaims, hiding a blush when he sees me looking at him. "You forgot to tell us?!" Bard punches Finny's head. "Ouch! That hurt!" I tilt my head, confused but at the same time amused being the emotions I was having.

"Milady, I thought I told you Bocchan was waiting?" Sebastian questions and I scratch my head, "oh yeah....I'm sorry." I say. Sebastian just sighs and looks at the other three, "aren't you all suppose to be working for Mr. Damian's arrival?" The three servants all squeak and began running away in different directions....Clumsily.