"Look I'm sorry for my behaviour at the gallery, I don't know what came over me. I don't want things to be awkward between us." I laugh without humour, opening the door and heading inside, no need to give the neighbors something to gossip about.

"Look Greyson. We are both adults, it won't be awkward unless we make it so." Unlocking my door I enter, not even really thinking as I gesture him to enter my home, the door shuts behind him, heading to the kitchen I feel his eyes on the back of my head as he follows me silently.

"You really are an enigma." He whispers softly, putting the kettle on I turn back to face him, taking a quick step back as I realise how close he is standing.

"Tea or coffee?" I ask, my voice betraying my nerves as I suddenly realise I am very much alone in a private space with the guy who has kissed me twice and both times it completely scrambled my mind.

"Coffee please, milk, 2 sugars." He leans against the counter next to me, grabbing a couple of cups I see out of the corner of my eye as he shrugs out of his jacket, I almost drop the cups, catching myself I steadfast refuse to face him until I have made the drinks. Sliding his across the counter I walk into the living room, Greyson following with his own cup, we sit on the sofa and I sigh as I kick off my shoes, all the walking and running have made my feet ache.

"So look Greyson, obviously we have some sort of attraction to each other, not really surprising since you know you're good looking. But this wouldn't work would it? Like you said, you are my teacher and I'm your student, it's kind of like the forbidden fruit scenario." He surprises me by lifting my legs into his lap and starts massaging my feet as he watches me closely, I hate how right it feels, how even such a little gesture feels so natural and comfortable, I've never felt this at ease with anyone other than Speedy.

"Why are you so wise despite your years."

"Because there's alot you don't know about me Greyson." I retort having to fight back a moan of pure pleasure as he presses just right in the arch of my foot.

"By the way, you owe me that picture Speedy took." He reminds me, smiling slyly, I grimace before standing and grabbing my laptop, sitting down again I power up the machine.

"What's your email address?" I ask, opening up the photo folders, before realising in horror I had saved it in the album with all my other secret photos of him, but before I can copy it to another folder Greyson leans across his eyes scanning the screen before widening and grabbing the laptop.

"Miss Reed, what have you been up to?" He says mockingly as I attempt to snatch the laptop back, failing miserably as he grabs both my wrists in one of his hands.

"Greyson, give it back." I demand, trying to break away but he's too strong for me, he clicks through the images and I feel my cheeks heating hotter and hotter through each image. I try in vein to pull my hands away, somehow I manage to use my leg to close the laptop, my cheeks feeling like lava.

"Why have I not seen these before?" He asks, his hand capturing my ankle in an oddly sensual move, my gaze darts to his, hidden emotions swirl in the depths of his sapphire eyes and I'm sucked into their pools, drowning in them.

"Nobody has ever seen them before." I reply, breathless, butterflies flitting under my skin where he touches me.

"Come here." He whispers, in one smooth move he places my laptop down, pulling me into his lap, my legs either side of his in a very sexual position and so help me I like it, his face inches from mine, his hands right on my hips, his shirt pulled taut over his muscles as it's his turn to look up at me slightly.

"Greyson?" I whisper, my voice a meet breath of noise, my hands automatically steading myself on his shoulders, the muscles tensing under my palms.