Chapter 6

________________________________

"Louis, get the fuck down before you kill someone."

"I'm living on the edge! Chill out, mate."

Nick rolls his eyes at Louis' response before taking a rather large gulp from his glass. Louis has managed to convince everyone to go clubbing once more and it has all of the boys a bit wary. They had arrived only twenty minutes ago and the older boy is already on a table top, swaying his hips and looking like he's about to imitate a stage dive.

"Catch me!" He shouts, spreading his arms and pivoting on one foot before falling back.

Harry's leaning against the bar top before this little interruption, minding his business, until he lifts his head to scan the crowd. He catches sight of Louis right when he says those two words and bolts immediately.

"Fuck," he curses under his breath while shoving his way through the crowd.

He finally reaches the front just as a heavy weight crashes into his arms. Harry looks down to catch Louis' blue gaze, the both of them looking at each other breathlessly, both for different reasons. Harry is breathless because he just sprinted across the whole damn club and Louis, well, obvious reasons.

"You saved me." Louis says quietly, running his fingers down the side of Harry's face.

Harry doesn't say anything, just continues to stare back and focus on the feeling of Louis' hand cupping his jaw.

"Can I tell you a secret?" The older boy suddenly asks.

Harry nods and puts his ear closer to Louis' mouth. Louis cups his hand and puts his lips against Harry's ear.

"I have to wee."

Harry pulls back to see Louis smiling wide, his arms now wrapped around his neck. It would probably looks intimate if they were anywhere but a club where people were dry humping each other on every surface.

"Grab my hand." Harry says, outstretching a hand for Louis to take.

"I can walk." Louis mumbles, taking one step before falling against the boy. He grumbles against his shoulder. "Okay, fine. Give me your stupid overly large hand."

Harry chuckles before outstretching his hand once more. Louis takes it without a complaint and starts towards the toilets. He pushes through people, not caring about the dirty looks he's getting, until he reaches the door and pushes through it.

"Christ, I've been holding this piss in for fucking hours."

Harry stands awkwardly by the door while Louis does his business in a urinal. He turns around so he has more privacy and toys with his fingers.

"Why are you standing over there like an awkward preteen who has never seen a penis before? You can turn around." Louis says to him with a chuckle.

"I'm just giving you privacy." Harry responds quietly.

"What a gentleman."

Louis zips up his trousers and makes his way to the sink to wash his hands. He teeters back and forth, the alcohol still in his bloodstream. He walks up to the younger lad after drying his hands off and claps a hand on his back.

"Shall we get dancing?"

He doesn't have time to respond because Louis was already pushing him out the door.

"Grab my hand." Louis now says, repeating Harry's words from before.

He looks at him a bit puzzled before he places his larger hand in his, allowing him to lead them to the dance floor.