Chapter 7 | My Strange Dream...

"I might have to think this over. " Nicoletta said, only reminding her friends that she needed to give that more thought. "Okay." Kiki said as the three continue eating their lunch as Dateotoko swung by. "Hey, y'all!" Dateotoko said. "Hello!" The three replied. "Anyways, after school, Babette might need us at her place like normal. I know what you're all going to be thinking: "Is it still this witch hunting thing?", well, yeah, like always." Dateotoko said. "We know what to do. Even If our soul gems glow, we'll locate where that conjurer is." Nicoletta said. "So far, I'm still enjoying this witch fighting thing, especially while Taki, Kiki, Babette, Christella and I are still Magical Girls." Nicoletta added, munching on her lunch.
"How about you, Taki and Kiki?" Dateotoko asked out of curiosity. "We enjoy it, especially when we get to whip some ass!" Taki said as she started to bust up laughing at what she had said. "In case having a group of five isn't enough, I'm thinking we might need a sixth Magical Girl." Dateotoko said. "A sixth Magical Girl?" Nicoletta wondered. "Yup. I'll have to see If I can find anyone there, that way, we won't have to worry about anything else." Dateotoko replied, then starting to yawn as if he was starting to get tired and sleepy.

At Babette's House

After school, Nicoletta, Kiki and Taki headed over to Babette's house as usual. Just as they got there, Christella, the one that Nicoletta met the other day, showed up. "Welcome, girls." Babette and Christella said, greeting them as Nicoletta, Taki and Kiki sat down for the meeting with Babette. "Let's get right down to business, shall we?" Babette said as the girls nodded. "Alrighty, so we've gone kinda this far on fighting witches and I know it's our job to protect Urashihoro City from those evil witches, also known as conjurers, either way. I know I've discussed about having a party once as all this Witch Hunting stuff is through, but there maybe a chance that we might get another Magical Girl on the team with us." Babette added, going into more detail. "Oh, yeah, Dateotoko told us about that." Kiki reminded.
"In case having a group of five isn't enough, then a 6th Magical Girl will come join us.", Babette said as Dateotoko hopped up on the table. "I wonder what this 6th Magical Girl would look like..." Christella wondered.

That Evening

As Nicoletta came home that evening, she kept yawning. "My, what a day.." Nicoletta said as she was still yawning. "You hungry, Nicoletta?" Rikako asked. "I'm tired though, but, I'll eat next time. Thanks for the offer." Nicoletta replied as she went into her bedroom, changing from her school uniform to her pajamas and getting in bed.
As Nicoletta got into the covers, Dateotoko hopped onto the bed. "I can tell you've been very tired, Nicoletta." Dateotoko said. "I have been. I don't know how that happened." Nicoletta replied, wondering about why she's been yawning.
"I mean, I know I didn't see you yawn at school and even at Babette's house." Dateotoko started to add in. "Now, let's get some sleep, shall we?" Dateotoko said as Nicoletta nodded with a yes, turning off her bedroom light and it was really time to sleep.

In Nicoletta's Strange Dream

Nicoletta was walking in Urashihoro City to locate where Babette was at. Perhaps, she might've known Taki, Kiki and Christella were there, too. As Nicoletta saw Babette's house,s he started walking there, but unfortunately, a strange glitch that just happens to erase where Nicoletta was going. Suddenly, it turned into a Labyrinth like normal.
"What is this?" Nicoletta said as suddenly the labyrinth place started to get there. "Wonder If I should transform?" Nicoletta added, almost about to panic. As the labyrinth was going on, strange figures began surrounding her as if she was the victim from a movie. "Oh, God, what is this?!" Nicoletta began to panic. "Taki?! Kiki?! Babette?! Christella?!" Nicoletta called out as the figures kept surrounding her, but getting closer. "What in Madoka Kaname's name should I do?" Nicoletta thought to herself as the sound of the voices, sounding demonic, were getting closer to her, then grabbing onto her, causing Nicoletta to scream as suddenly she started to transform into her Magical Girl form.
After transforming, she did her best to stay in position. "If only Kiki, Taki, Babette and Christella were here, then, I would've been fine, but, what the hell, I have never seen anything like this at all..." Nicoletta said, trying to stay calm. First, Nicoletta grabbed her blue gigantic hammer like normal during witch fights, stood in her position with her hammer. As the figures began to get closer, Nicoletta charged at them like a pit-bull, swinging her hammer and attacking the figures.
The figures tried to attack back, but Nicoletta managed to dodge, avoiding their attacks. Nicoletta kept going on as hard as she can as If she was a brave woman. "I just gotta gain confidence in myself.." Nicoletta said as she kept going while the figures were trying to make their move, but couldn't do so. "Now all I need to do... is make my final move!" Nicoletta said as she started to make her final move, defeating all the demonic figures and as they turned into a grief seed.

After Nicoletta's Dream

Nicoletta woke up from her dream rapidly, but didn't make a sound. "It was just a dream as far as I can tell.." Nicoletta said to herself silently as she continued to go back to sleep.