Introduction | The New Life of Nicoletta Kazumuko

That morning, in Urashihoro City in Japan, a new girl has moved in with her parents and her older siblings. "Looks like we're finally here." Diran Kazumuko, the father, said as he, Rikako Kazumuko, the mother, Sebastian, the oldest brother, Malene, the older sister, and Nicoletta Kazumuko, the youngest sister, were unloading the truck, packing their stuff into the new house. Before Nicoletta was going to help, she decided to check around their new house as if it was the house tour. First, she checked out the new living room. Then, the kitchen. The Restroom. The Bedrooms, including the master bedroom as well and even showers as well. "This sure does look like a great place to be in." Nicoletta said to herself. "Nicoletta!" Rikako called out as Nicoletta hurried back to the garage to help unload the truck, putting the new stuff in.

As hours had passed by, Nicoletta and her family decided to take a break. "So, Nicoletta. We have some news to tell you." Diran announced. "Since we have moved in here to Japan and in Urashihoro City, I found an interesting high school you'll be attending to. It's called "Horoshihoro Academy High School." Diran said as he went on to tell her about what the school is like. Then, Nicoletta wondered to herself when will she be starting school. Finally, Diran spoke with more words, saying "And since you're attending that school, we gotta get you your school outfit, too." The next day, Diran and Nicoletta drove to the school just to pick up her uniform. "Can I help you two?" The office person asked. "Hi, I'm Diran Kazumuko. Since my wife, kids and I moved into Urashihoro City, I'm here to pick up a school uniform for my daughter, Nicoletta Kazumuko." Diran said, doing all the talking. "Just one moment please." The office person said, getting up from the chair to get a school uniform.

Later, the office person returned with a school uniform for Nicoletta. "That would be 5,000 Yen, please." the office person said as Diran reached into his pocket, grabbing the Yen and handing it as the office person gave the School uniform. Later, at home, Nicoletta tested out her school uniform just to see what her family thought. "You look actually really good in that outfit!" Diran said with excitement as Rikako and Sebastian joined along. For Malene, she thought it was good too. The next day after, when she was ready to go to Horoshihoro Academy High School as a transfer student, she felt even more ready. First, she got her uniform on, brushed her teeth and combing her hair. In the kitchen, Diran was making Bacon and Eggs. As Nicoletta grabbed her plate and pouring herself a glass of milk, she sat at the table, eating her breakfast and drinking her cup of milk.

After she took time eating breakfast, it was time for her to dash off to Horoshihoro Academy High School as she grabbed her shoes on and dashes straight out the door.
Meanwhile, at Horoshihoro Academy High School, in 1st period, Ms. Haruhinaro, who was an art teacher, was taking attendance. After attendance, she spoke to all the students, saying, "Now class, before we get started, we have someone very special I'd like you to meet. She transferred from all the way from the United States of America to here in Japan." As the door opens, Nicoletta walks in. "This is Nicoletta Kazumuko." Ms. Haruhinaro said happily. "H-Hey, I'm Nicoletta. Nicoletta Kazumuko." Nicoletta said nervously and happily as the students welcome her gratefully as they say, "Welcome to this school!", "It's so great to meet a transfer student!" and everything else whatever they had.

"Now, Ms. Kazumuko." Ms. Haruhinaro said. "Would you like to take a seat while we get started?" Ms. Haruhinaro added, asking kindly as Nicoletta sits at an empty seat and sitting next to a girl with black hair and yellow eyes and wearing the same uniform as Nicoletta is. "I didn't know all the girls wear the same uniform as I do." Nicoletta said to herself quietly as she listens to what Ms. Haruhinaro is saying, telling them on their drawing assignment. Finally, as she let the students do their assignment, it was the time as Nicoletta grabbed out her pencil and started sketching on what she had heard the teacher going over the assignment. Later, after other classes, when lunch had arrived, Nicoletta was eating a rice ball. "This is so good." Nicoletta said to herself. As she kept eating, the same girl that Nicoletta sat next to in art class walked up to her. "Greetings, transfer student." the girl said. "My name is Kiki. Kiki Sharutoruzu, I am a senior in Horoshihoro High School just like you." Kiki said, sitting next to Nicoletta. "I know about you. You're name's Nicoletta Kazumuko, right?" Kiki added, asking and trying to remember. "Yep, that's me." Nicoletta said, taking another bite of the rice ball.

After Nicoletta finished her rice ball, Kiki and Nicoletta stand up, bowed down and shook hands. "If you like, Nicoletta, I can be around with you and help you in your other classes." Kiki said, sounding like a helpful girl as Nicoletta nodded with a yes in agreement.
After school ended, Nicoletta and Kiki were walking out the gate. "It sure feels really great to make friends." Nicoletta said with a smile. "It sure does, girl. I like making friends as well." Kiki replied as they kept walking. "Just outta curiosity, what other school did you go before coming here?" Kiki asked, feeling rather curious. "Aderansuto." Nicoletta replied. "What happened there was it used to be as peaceful. I've always had good friends there until there was like lots of ghetto talking, gangs, fights, etc. I knew that was starting to get uncomfortable for me since I've told all these things to my parents."

"Oh, damn." Kiki replied. "I sure miss my old friends at school, but, hey, at least I have them in contact online." Nicoletta replied as well. "I hope Horoshihoro isn't as violent." Nicoletta added. Then, Kiki starts telling her that one time when two boys got into a fight over for a girl that they love and how childish they acted and the security guards taking them to the principal's office to suspend them. "Goddamn..." Nicoletta started to say.
--------
Later at home, that evening, Nicoletta was writing out her story log on what happened today on her first day. As she got through writing, she went into the kitchen to eat dinner. "How was your first day, Nicoletta?" Diran asked. "It was amazing. Got to make a new friend, Kiki Sharutoruzu." Nicoletta replied. "That's nice to make friends in a new country." Sebastian added.