1. Help Wanted

yunni you need to stop making these wtf man
————
Y/N is currently eating dinner with her two loving parents on the their big table even though they're just three of them. Their dinner was always plain silent as usual, they didn't have any maids, only their driver named Beom, her Father has been trying to find a few maids to tidy up their big mansion. After they were all done eating dinner, her Father spoke up "Y/N, how's work?" He asked his cold daughter who's wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"The usual." Y/N replied to her Father with her monotone voice. Y/N has been working as a CEO on a gaming company, her Father's brother used to be an CEO before her, but he was getting old and needed someone to replace him, instead they chose Y/N to took over his big company in Korea.

Y/N accepted it, she likes games after all and know how to take care of a big company on her own.

"You're doing great these days, honey." Her Mother said, Y/N only nodded. The three of them looked at their expensive wristwatch in sync and stood up. The family headed for their bedroom and got ready to sleep on their big beds.

After Y/N has done doing her long ass skin routine, she sat on the edge of the bed and laid down, she was wearing her silky ruby coloured pyjamas after that she drifted off to her dreamland.

————————

Y/N flinched because of her alarm, she slap the crap of her alarm clock and sat up on her bed, she groaned and finally got off the bed. She brushed her teeth and gurgled before spitting it all out, she washed her face. She got downstairs and headed for the kitchen for breakfast, while walking into their big hallway she saw multiple girls sitting on their big sofas, his Father was interviewing all of them. They were probably the maids.. Y/N thought inside her head.

She shrugged and continued heading for the kitchen. Y/N scanned the fridge looking for something tasty for breakfast, she found her salad that she didn't eat in her launch time at work. She pulled it out of the fridge, and ate her salad, it was a little cold but she shrugged it off.

While Y/N was eating her cold salad, she heard cheers across the room coming from their living room, it wasn't that far away from the kitchen. She continued eating her salad.

"Thank you so much Mr. Clarke." The girl thanked Y/N's father while shaking his hand with both of her hands. Y/N's Father was a British man with a half of korean and Y/N's Mother is a full Korean woman.

"No problem." Y/N's Father said to the girl, "You girls will work tomorrow morning." Her Father continued. The girls nodded in sync, they all walk out of the living room while walking in the hallway they all saw a girl heading for the stairs she was still wearing her pyjamas the girls were mesmerised already to the girl even though they didn't see her face clearly.

They all snapped back into reality and continued to walk around their mansion.

Y/N went inside to her bedroom to check on her phone and her laptop. She went downstairs carrying her laptop's bag and her phone on her pyjamas pocket, she comfortably sat on their big sofas and check all of her emails.

She didn't have work for today it's rest day for her and her employees, It's heaven day for them. All of Y/N's emails were just other gaming companies wanted to collaborate with her, but she didn't notice or reply to all of them. She sighed and closed down her laptop.