Chapter 2

So guys for the wait, a accident happened on the 11th, so forgive me if I make mistakes.

Nagisa P.O.V

We'll still trapped in this pit and we have nothing to call for help. "Hey Kanzaki-san, can I ask you something?" I asked my friend, even though I can't see her, I know for one she's close by. "Sure, Nagisa-kun, what's on your mind?" She'd asked and it's kinda embarrassing to say. "Well.... Iv'e been wondering, how much do you actually care about me?" I told her but I was expecting slap but instead I was hugged. I really do like you Nagisa-kun, that's why I admire you." My whole face went red once I heard that and thank god nobody can see me blushing. ("Please tell me that Kanzaki-san didn't just confess towards me.")  I tried to think in case I misheard Kanzaki, after all it could cause problems in the classroom if I did start to date her. "I'm sorry Nagisa-kun, I shouldn't off said that to you." Kanzaki told me but I just hugged her. 

"Actually Kanzaki-san, it isn't your fault as this wasn't your idea, so don't blame yourself, okay?" I told her which she hugged back. "Thank you Nagisa-kun!" After she'd thanked me I felt a finger tracing on my face only to stop near my lips which I then felt like I'm being kissed. ("Please don't tell me that Kanzaki-san just kissed me. The guys would kill me that I manage to get a kiss from Yukiko Kanzaki at her own free will. I guess I'll keep this quiet, otherwise I'm dead.") I thought wondering why Kanzaki kissed me. "I'm sorry if that was sudden Nagisa-kun." She told me and I might as well tell her I kinda liked it. "Well to tell you the truth Kanzaki-san, that was my first kiss if you don't count Bitch-sensei as she only did that to get information on Korosensei which means that.....wait a minute speaking on first kisses, please don't tell me that you just gave me your first?" I asked her as it would mean I could of ruined her first.

"I'm sorry Nagisa-kun but that was actually my first and I'm glad that I gave it to you." She told me and I blushed brighter.  ("Sugino-kun would off killed me by now if saw me being kissed by his crush nevertheless that she was glad that it was me who took her first.") I thought and I can just imagine Sugino hitting his head on a pole trying to wake himself up. "Hey Nagisa-kun, I'm sorry for kissing you but I just hope it doesn't affect our friendship." She said to me and I have two choices, date Kanzaki-san or reject her.

Sorry for the small chapter, I'm still recovering for what happened to me a few days ago, so there will be slow updates until I get better