Facts/Harry's thoughts - Demons Within My Mind

Harry-

Nothing has ever been normal or at least sane, I always thought I was always a freak or an abomination to this world, not just because my family but because I was different even people with magic when I first found out about it, I was also different then them also. I'm always felt like I had a demon with in my or at least within my mind because even though I've never mentioned it I always heard voice, your probably thinking it's Voldemort's voice, yeah but that only on of the voices, there's also many more and now I have a little demon within my stomach I know this because I was raped and ever since then I've become more powerful I've unlocked all the truths within that Dumbledore Obliviated away, so he could manipulate me, plus being shows sign of throwing up, craving and more and I know men can get pregnant within the Wizardry world but 3 out of 84 get pregnant without having to us a potion for it to happened, that happened to my father James who was in love with Sirius younger brother Regulus Black but while 7 months pregnant, Regulus was killed by Dumbledore and Lily who I believe to be my mother original, feed him potions and manipulating him into thinking he was in love with her and once he had me memories of him pregnant with me where taken away and where replaced with fake ones but lucky in time my father was able to put the memories within a locket and was put within his vault, the necklace with the locket on of which I have around my neck right now. I guess like father, like son we both have been pregnant, has memories taken away in the past and where replace with fake one including my other father Regulus the black insanity hearing voices and Metamorphosis blood runs through the family.

And now this is my story might not seem pleasant or that I should be angry with everything, yeah I want and will get my revenge but I'm glad that something happened even though they are the worst parts of all but I guess that's just me because in the end I want my loved one safe after all I've always wanted a family, so let's get on with my life and more by the way sorry for the swearing and more if involved within this story, thank you and goodbye

----

C.W.