Canada x Reader Lemon

This was the day, the day in every young girl's life they wait for. Wedding day. Your shy and loving Canadian boyfriend proposed to you (and you both celebrated after you said yes) and now here you were. Having your friends fuss over your hair, dressing, and makeup was something you could live without, but it was nice to know they cared a hell lot about you. Emma was currently fussing over which shoes went with your dress best.

"How about the glass pumps, ya know? Like Cinderella?" she said, giving her signature grin.

"The girl is walking to her fiancé, not going to a party. Which lipstick is better? The Russian Red, Ruby Woo or Chilli?" Korrie said, looking through the assortment of lipsticks.

"And no one is going to see her feet, the dress is too long. She could wear rainbow coloured tennis shoes and nobody would notice. (Name), hold still! I need your hair to be perfect! You walk down the aisle in an hour." Jessica said as she moved your head back into a straight-forward position.

"I'll go with the crème coloured platforms, do you agree? Ha, kidding, I don't trust you guys with shoe fashion." Emma said closing the closet with an assortment of different heels.

"I'm going to use Russian Red because it's more vibrant and it's sexier for your little private after party with Matthew." Korrie said moving your mouth and winking at the end of the sentence.

"I swear to every bloody God out there, if you move your head, there will be a long, burning scar on your neck so HOLD STILL!" Jessica was about to have a fit. She started curling two strands in the front that weren't in the bun already. Korrie applied lip liner before putting on the Russian Red lipstick. Emma placed down the shoes and was looking for something else in the drawers of the dressing room. Korrie and Jess finished at the same time, letting out a sigh of relief with a 'finished' leaving their lips. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. The lipstick was perfect, your hair was in an elegant bun, and your dress defined your curves and your breasts. You turned around to get on the shoes and almost had a heart attack. Emma was standing holding the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen.

"Heh, uh, France gave me this to give to you for your wedding..." she said shyly, "but I wasn't to show you until the event so here you go." Emma finished her sentence by placing the necklace around your neck. You placed a mental reminder to put it someplace safe after the reception.

~ Time skip to the I do's~

"Do you, (first and last name), take Matthew Williams to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health?"

"I do."

"And do you, Matthew Williams, take (1st and last name) to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." And with that, Matthew took no hesitation in kissing you and you instantly responded back, enjoying, once again, the feeling of his warm lips against yours. Everyone cheered and applauded. You two broke apart and walked back down the aisle to the ballroom for the after party.

The music was a mix of English and French, loving and some more hip-hop songs for those who didn't like the slow and loving songs. As expected, you and Matthew did the first dance as husband and wife, a French love song that Francis himself picked out. Francis was found crying on Arthur's shoulder, saying how his little Mathieu is all grown up while Arthur awkwardly stood there, patting his back. (Squeals~)

~Time skip about 3 days since the wedding~

It was the honeymoon day. Matthew took you to his capital, Ottawa, and you both spent all day wandering and exploring the city and Matthew took you to his favourite museum, took you to many shops that you absolutely loved, watched a theatre show, and ate at the finest cafes, Matthew paying for it all, of course, and enjoyed the day together. What the night would bring, now that was another story.

----Lemon starts here so... if you aren't comfortable then skip it----

After a long day of walking, you were exhausted. And ready for a hot bath. When you both got back to the house, you immediately headed up to your shared bedroom and got ready for a bath. You turned on the water and began stripping when you heard the door open, scaring you for a second. You whipped around to see Matthew the colour of a tomato. You reaction was just giggling.

"Do you care to join me? The bath's big enough for two, Matthew." You said finishing taking off your shirt and wrapping your arms around his torso, burying your face in his broad chest.

"Uh, erm, I was gonna ask if you wanted to watch a m-movie but I can s-see you're busy so..." he trailed off, trying to subside his blush by looking away. You just giggled at this again and led him back to the bedroom, forgetting about the water running. Once you got into the bedroom, you pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him, passionately kissing him, which he responded without hesitation. He unclasped your bra and slid it off of you before pushing you to the side, making him on top.

"This time, I'll be the dominate one, little kitty." He said seductively, making you become wet on the spot. After that, he went straight for your neck, kissing and leaving little hickies along your neck, while you're moaning the whole time. Once he marked his territory, he travelled lower to your breasts and began to suckle them, making you thread your fingers in his strawberry blonde hair, avoiding the curl. You wanted to see what would happen if the curl wasn't pulled. He went lower and pulled off your pants to reveal your white panties, with a little wet spot on them.

"Tch, tch, tch, naughty little girl, aren't we, (Name)?" he said, lust clearly visible in his eyes. He grabbed the waistband with his teeth and was starting to pull them down until you stopped him.

"Um, the panties do not come off until your pants and shirt have disappeared, now strip." You said, your eyes narrowing as you watched some fear appear behind the lust. He straightened up himself took off his shirt and pants then got back on top of you. "Better?" he asked. "Oui, no make love to me like the Canadian French man you are!" you said, making a blush come back to his face. Nevertheless, he continued with pulling off your panties with his teeth and tossed to aside, he also opened a drawer and pulled out three things: maple syrup, a key, and some red fuzzy handcuffs. The handcuffs made your eyes go wide.

Matthew smirked and quickly cuffed your hands to the headboard, smirking the whole time. After that, he grabbed the bottle of maple syrup and opened it up. It looked new, but it was also opened. While you were trying to figure out what his plan was exactly, you felt a sticky liquid poured on your lower regions. He closed the bottle then started licking the maple syrup off of your lower regions with you moaning and straining against the handcuffs, wanting so badly to thread your fingers through his hair.

After eating you out, and making you climax more than twice, you were exhausted. Matthew licked his lips and finally uncuffed you, chucking the now empty bottle of maple syrup over his shoulder. He passionately kissed you and without warning, thrusted into your womanhood, connecting you both once again, making you gasp and giving him access to explore. You both broke apart, letting you both breathe and letting Matthew pick up his pace while you wrapped your arms around his neck, throwing your head back and moaning out his name. After you both reached your climax, he pulled out and laid next to you. He pulled you into his arms, and snuggled with you, letting you both relax after the rushing experience.

"I swear, I never knew you could be so naughty. I guess you do have a French side that shows every now and then." You said, closing your eyes, ready to sleep.

"Eh, it shows every now and then, but only to the woman I love." He said, snuggling in your hair. In the comfortable silence, you were entering dream land when one thought struck you.

"THE WATER!"