DG - Double Meaning

DG

(Y/N) was Oliver's younger sister. A troublesome one. She was also the type to say what she's thinking without even thinking twice. And that's one reason why she was almost fired in the convenience store, where her friend Daniel works at.

"I'm telling you (Y/N), if you ever insult the costumer who hates Daniel there, I will automatically fire you!" their boss exclamied.

"Then do it, as if you have the guts to anway." again, (Y/N) angered the boss. But still, there's a reason he couldn't.

After the long silence, (Y/N) decided to finally go inside in which someone with shades on and a cap and a mask just bumped into her.

"Watch where you're going." he warned her with a low tone voice, any girl would fall into. But (Y/N) wasn't going to let this pass.

"What the fuck are you? My master? You're the one who bumped into me and then you just scolded me?" She was pissed, and she knew the man must be gritting his teeth. But just before he could talk back, voices of girly screams were heard outside the store. Thankfully, Daniel was fast and he closed the store using a rope to tie in the door's handle.

"DG!"

What? What are they talking about? DG's not he-.. Oh. "You-You're DG?" he finally took off the mask and scoffed, "Why do you care?"

(Y/N) was fuming in anger, "Well fine! It's not like being a singer makes you a good person anyways." she noticed DG froze. Did she say something bad?

Well serves him right!

"Who's that girl?"

"Is she his girlfriend?!"

"What a fucking slut!"

The murmurs were heard just outside the store and the three people inside can hear it.

"Well thanks to you, I just got bashed by a bunch of fans you fucker." she cussed at him but he didn't seem affected. Instead, he asked for an emergency exit and (Y/N) showed him.

Once they got outside, The two carefully tried to escape the mob.

Keyword: tried.

"EKK! HE'S ESCAPING WITH THAT GIRL!" Of course, (Y/N) knew she could kick asses but this time, running is the best option. These fans were after her only because she was with DG. Seriously though, how did he survive this? A little pity was what she could feel for him. Only little.

[TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZACK'S REUNION WITH YENNA]

"S-slow down DG!" (Y/N) was out of breath. Why did she even go out from the store?! She could've asked Daniel for this, but no. "Let's hide here.. " DG grabbed her waist and carried her bridal style.

"What the frack you doin'?!" The (Petite/tall) woman whispered-yelled at him, "You're a celebrity right?! Where's your bodyguard?!" she was still in his arms.

"I told them not to come, I need to see someone." he said in a low tone.

He finally placed (Y/N) just near a trashcan and he sat down beside her. "At least call your bodyguards-!"

"It's ringing so shut up." the woman could feel her veins popping out all because of this man's attitude. She eventually calmed herself down while DG talks to the phone.

"Yes this is me, DG. Bring my bodyguards here, the address is- XXXXXXXXX. Just turn left and you'll see a convinience store, wait for me there."

Wait for me there.

Wait for me there.

Wait for me there.

"WE'RE RUNNING AGAIN?! MY LEGS CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMOR-" the pink haired man quickly covered her mouth. "Are you insane? They'll know we're here if you scream." the man finally released his grip and he turned his back.

It got (Y/N) confused. But she soon realized what he wanted her to do.

"Hop on."

"Are you crazy?! I still hate you-"

"Just. Hop. On."

Because he looks quite intimidating, (Y/N) had no choice but to obey him. She half-heartedly wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs in his waist, "Asshole, drop me then I'll let you get killed by fangirls."

He huffed and smirked, "You sure are annoying." (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitched, "Wipe that smirk off your face."

The superstar could only sigh in exhaustion and carefully slid his arms to her legs for support. This action made the girl blush in embarrassment and it didn't go unnoticed by DG. "Shall we?" he teased.

"Whatever-"

"There they are!"

And the chase goes on.

Surprisingly, DG was a fast runner, but it doesn't change the fact that the mob was just right behind them. Some of them even tugged (Y/N)'s shirt. "Hold tighter, You're going to fall." DG suddenly spoke up.

Again, her cheeks turned crimson but did obeyed him. And shockingly, she gently snuggled in his neck. This surprised the man so much, he almost tripped. Luckily, he was alert enough to avoid that. But why did she do that?

He felt something weird yet pleasing feeling just in his stomach.

"I still hate you remember that." (Y/N) murmured in his shoulder, The pink-haired man sighed and replied back, "Me too, Annoying woman." his words might be an insult, but he smiled genuinely.

--

DG took some right turns and left turns until the mob had completely lost. The man finally put (Y/N) down as she knocked and said, "Daniel, It's me. They're gone now."

Immediately, the chubby boy untangled the rope and opened the store. "I'm glad you're back!" he hugged her and the girl returned the gesture.

DG only stared at the two when suddenly a black van beeped. A man with a suite then comes out, the idol knew it was his cue to leave. But while he was walking, he felt a tug in his shirt and he turned to see (Y/N) looking at him.

"I still hate you.. But thanks, for.. Helping me instead of leaving me alone." Even he didn't know why he helped her. But nonetheless, he was happy with his decision.

He patted her head before ruffling it. "And I hate you too, annoying woman." He, again, smiled genuinely. But this time, she can see it.

And instinctively, DG kissed the top of her head.

---

"That was unexpected, sir. Who was she?"

The inside of the car was filled with silence before the driver spoke. DG smiled, "Just some interesting woman."

"And when you said, I hate you.. It felt like there's some double meaning there, sir."