ZACK - Silly Tactics

Hey uh- sorry for not being so active and not publishing chapters for a long time. School is stressing me out ;-; do please bear with me. I'll try my best to keep up.

Thank you guys so much<<3 you're the only reason why I'm continuing these.

--

"You asshole! Didn't you hear what dad said?!"

"I got it! Jeez.. What a loud girl.."

"I heard that!"

Being Zack's companion and the coach' s "eye" was exhausting.

(Y/N) is the daughter of Zack's coach. It has been a long time since the duo first met, and let me tell you how chaotic it was. Zack was nothing but a douche to her, mocking her in her least and ignoring her at her greatest. (Y/N) wasn't able to fight back, who knows how easy he is to burst in anger- the girl had no interest having a huge black eye.

And heck no, the bed in her room is waaayy attractive than in the hospital.

"Can't you just be more nice to me?" The girl fumed in anger. But of course, all she received was a mocking snicker from the asshole himself.

"Why can't you be nice to me?" He repeated, only making it high pitch as a sign of teasing, in which you replied with a smack on his back. You ain't dealing with him. But why you? You yelled him to stop once again, and he basically just ignored you and roared in laughter, having no shame. He took his jumping ropes and did his usual routines, but did not miss the opportunity to take advantage of the girl's pissed off state.

"No wonder no one wants you," Zack smirked, "You're already ugly inside and out-"

"yOU PIECE OF-"

Meanwhile, Zack's coach did not do anything to stop these two. All he did was observe them. Of course her daughter was surpressing the urge to flip the man over. Meanwhile,

The coach sighed,

It's been a while since he saw Zack genuinely happy.

(Y/N) stormed off, grumbling curses. Zack watched her figure retreating from his sight, until it was fully gone.

As if on a cue, Her father made an entrance as he lightly smacked Zack's arm, earning a groan from his student. "Coach," Zack turned to face him, "What now?"

"Why did you personally asked for my daughter to watch you? What are you plotting?"

Zack paused, not bothering to answer his coach.

He swore, he heard his student chuckling.

And what the fuck? Why is his ears so red?

===

"So you mean- she stayed here to wait?"

"I told you, she dedicates everything even in the smallest task. Like looking over you to make sure you ain't slacking. You better not do anything harmful or I'll make sure to burn you alive."

"I won't I promise."

Despite bring half-awake, (Y/N) heard some of the lines Zack and her dad talked about over the phone. She yawned, a bit dizzy so she remained lying on the ground. Tempted to sleep again, (Y/N) decided to close her eyes.

"Hey."

Oh wow, look who decided to ruin the mood again.

"What do you want?" she groaned, refusing to move from her position. Zack squatted to face the lying figure in front of him, flicking their forehead. "You're an idiot," He deapanned, "Are you aware of that?"

"From what I remembered, you're the dumb one." she retorted.

"Hmm," (Y/N) felt a finger poking her left cheek, she simply scrunched her nose in disgust, "What are you doing?"

He still did not stop poking her cheeks. "Did you even know how fluffy your cheeks are?" He chuckled, "No man can resist these."

"So what are you implying?" The girl asked, and in her dismay, she received a pinch on both cheeks, stretching her face even more that resulted to Zack laughing. He obviously enjoys it. "Just-" He exhaled, "Just don't think of bad things 'bout it."

What?

"Bro," flabbergasted, she whispered, "Are you drunk? You know you can go home. What's gotten into you?"

Zack simply sighed, turning around as he pointed at his back. "Hop on." He demanded.

"What the fuck?" (y/n) sat up, scooting away from the man, "Fuck off you impostor."

"You bitch, your dad's worrying about you." Zack stepped closer to her, bending a little to face her surprised face, he took a strand of her (h/c) hair twirling it as if he was enjoying it.

"I-I can walk on my own!" Flustered, she stood up. The girl can feel her heart racing rapidly, and her lungs unable to breathe normally- what the hell is this? What's wrong with her? What the fuck? What?

"You have legs of course you can," the man simply smirked, "But I'm assisting you right now. Your dad did say you had an accident regarding you right knee."

Fuck, this is difficult. But she had no choice. "Ok ok gee- just wait a min- woAH WAIT-"

Too late. The man already slipped his right arm under her knee, and one under her shoulders.

"Zack you- Zack put me down! Don't you dare pull me that bridal style fanfic thing!"

All she received was a genuine laughter, startling her a bit.

And most importantly that silenced her, was when he connected her forehead to hers, his now messy hair did not dare to cover the view of her onyx eyes. He laughed, it was too genuine and pleasing it had left (y/n) speechless.

"I'll put you down when we're already there on our date."

"WHAT-?"

Their laughter and yelling echoed the gym, but it did not matter.

It was only the two of them. Everything did not matter except each other.

--

YO ARE U GUYS SERIOUS????!!! ¿¿¿¿ WE LITERALLY REACHED 1K???

JEHXMSIXBWKSIWNSOWU. OAUWMWIDH Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THISWNUZNW IDK WHAT THO SAY BUT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU- 💕❤️💕❤️

I made a haikyuu one shot book btw idk I just wanna say that keuxbsk-