Ryuhei - Confused

"Seriously, since when are you going to stop?"

Ryuhei clicked his tongue and chugged a bottle of soju. He shifted to a more comfortable position, sitting across from you in a worn-out restaurant. To be honest, you weren't a fan of this place but somehow he liked this area. So you went along with him.

"I'm telling you," He whispered, leaning a little forward, "If it wasn't for that ponytail dude, she would've chosen me."

"Dang," You exhaustingly released a sigh. It was such a long and tiring night and now hearing him repeating Mitsuki's name tired you a lot, "Bittersweet love I guess."

"Yeah."

"But I guess I kinda understand her," You agreed to her side, "Imagine some random dude chasing you cause basically, she's the only one to make you get that up."

You gagged, "That's hella creepy."

"Hey!" He slammed his fist on the table, "You were supposed to be on my side! And I didn't force her to do that with me."

You took a sip from your glass of water before responding with a smile,

"You're good-looking though, I guess that's good 'cause it makes up for your asshole-ity."

He let out a loud hearty chuckle, "What the hell even is that word."

You grinned, "Basically, It's you."

Ryuhei was glad you were there. No seriously, he would have been so homesick and lost since he had gotten used to Japan. However, as soon as you decided to join him in this stupid venture of his, he never left your side.

He was glad he had such a loyal friend as yourself.

"You..." He trailed off, staring at the bottle he held, "You're still the same as ever."

You perked up, drinking from your glass, "What's that supposed to mean?"

The blonde man smiled fondly, charmingly staring at you, "You never stopped supporting me. Seriously, you're the best."

You almost spat out the water you drank but luckily you were able to stop before it happened. For some reason, your cheeks felt hot and that same old thump in your heart began once again.

"H-hey," You wiped off the excess water from your chin, "Aren't you a little too affectionate these days?"

"Huh?" He was genuinely confused and you had no courage to enlighten him.

"Nevermind," You dismissed the topic or the almost-to-be topic as you wave your hands, "Anyway boss, can I get a day off? Like, 3 days when you're not always with me?"

Ryuhei, who was about to chew another food, paused.

"Why?" He asked, once again continuing to eat, "You got a boyfriend or something? I mean I can't imagine you with someone but-"

"Boss," You inhaled, "I have a blind date."

He choked.

He coughed several times as his hands patted his chest. He regained his composure before clearing his throat and pointing a finger at you, "You? Date?"

Your nose scrunched up, "Do you really think I'm staying single forever?"

"I mean you never dated before so I assumed-"

"That's why I'm making a move!"

A sudden pause followed the two of you as you both adjusted to a more comfortable position, Ryuhei leaning back and taking a deep breath in.