💚chapter three💚

I hope you love me as much as I love you
I ain't mean to break your heart, but baby, that's what thugs do
Nothing in the world, baby I wouldn't do for you
If I die right now it's so much that I would lose
I'ma tell you now I always be there for you
- Youngboy

Jordan Marshall

"Mane them niggas ain't 'bout shit. Stone and Gino know where we lay, our mamas, siblings and they ain't air shit out yet. They not 'bout shit Big Brotha." AK spoke out to Lucky as they rode around the city plotting and planning some evil shit.

"Mane I'll have Stone baby mama Sadies do that nigga. She gone always ride for a nigga." Lucky said, referring to Mercedes his first love. She and Stone had a one night stand two years ago resulting in her having a daughter named La'Keisha.

"Her thirsty ass. She swears you gone leave Tiff for her ass." AK spoke out laughing while shaking his head.

"Yeah, that hoe silly. She doesn't understand she got a baby for the enemy I can never take her serious again." Lucky spoke out while shaking his head. He had a lot of love for Sadies she was his rider for three years, but she fucked up bad with Lucky after having Stone baby.

Lucky only loved one other girl as much as he loved Sadies and that was Phat his childhood sweetheart. He'd basically grown up with Phat she was his everything at one point and was the one person that would always have his love and loyalty.

"You talked to yo pops bout this situation?"

Lucky simply shook his head No while sighing. He wasn't just gone sit around and wait on Stone and Gino to make the first move. Lucky knew his Pops would want him to try and fix this situation with Stone and Gino without the violence, but Lucky knew that them niggas wanted blood for what he did too Stone little brother.

Tiffani Mayweather

"She a fucking bum period! She happy that she getting fucked by Lucky and she sucked Big Tone off." Tiff spoke out to Lil' Haliee and Dia as they headed to Lucky's house.

"Girl all them bitches mad that he actually taking you serious." Lil' Haliee spoke out shaking her head. "They so use to him dating and wifing up hoodrats and bitches that can't eat unless he paying for it. They surprise that he wants a bitch that can do for herself and him." She went on to say.

"Right! Girl fuck Arabian ass. They think cause your zip code 70775 and you grew up in a multi-million dollar home that you can't defend yourself." Dia spoke out rolling her eyes.

"Girl! You ain't fucking lying! Jai gone say I was scared to meet at the gas station and fight her, I'm scared to come on the Northside by myself. Like baby girl, the only reason I ain't come beat yo ass is because Lucky wouldn't let me leave his house. I ain't scared of no bitch or nigga that bleed the same as me period! I don't know what the fuck these bitches be thinking." Tiff vented to her girls taking the blunt from Dia as she finished talking.

"Thank you! Them bitches ain't nobody at all. They still trying to be in your position at the end of the day." Dia spoke out texting Chaz back.

Pulling up in front of Luckys' house the girls got out of Tiff Range Rover heading for the front door. Tiff unlocked the door as she and the girls headed inside with Dia locking the doors behind them.