💚chapter two💚

Start from the beginning

bigg.sadies 🙈🙉🙊💚 #tbt

Lucky chuckled while exiting off of Instagram these hoes wildin' today he thought to himself leaning forward heading the blunt to Chaz.

"Aye y'all tryin' to go over my sis house for this barbeque?" AK asked looking up from his phone.

"I ain't goin' over to Shemeeka house. You know yo sis got roaches." Chaz spoke cringing as he handed AK the blunt. Lucky burst out laughing as AK mugged Chaz saying "Mane she said she got rid of them."

"Well I ain't trying to find out. So I'm not going." Chaz simply spoke, shaking his head and a disapproving way. "Nigga you acting like we gotta go inside! It's a barbeque." AK stressed to Chaz.

"I ain't eatin' shit from the roach motel." Chaz said pulling out his phone. "Now if yo black ass hungry we can go get some food." Lucky laughed at his two homeboys while standing up saying "I gotta agree with Chaz on this one." stretching Lucky headed for the door saying "We out."

AK stood up saying "This nigga don't never tell nobody the plan. Just gone get up and say we out like we some hoes." Chaz laughed as they headed out the Trap following Lucky to Tiffani's Range Rover.

"Damn, how many cars she got?" AK questioned getting into the back seat. "Like four." Lucky replied, pulling out the driveway heading to get Tiff.

"I need for her daddy to do a DNA test. People say me and Tiff twins." AK spoke out with a smirk playing on his face.

"Whoever told you that shit lied." Chaz said, looking back at AK like he lost his mind. "Nigga fuck you." AK replied while laughing.

Tiffani Mayweather

"Lil' Hailee! Why you gotta be so nasty?" Tiff asked, laughing as they stood out front LSU waiting on Lucky.

"Girl 'cause my man a freak ass nigga." Hailee said shrugging.

Tiff and Hailee met two years back when Hailee first started dating AK. Tiff and Hailee didn't get along at first because Tiff thought she was too ghetto and Hailee thought Tiff felt like she was better than her.

Then one drunken night they shared a slice of pizza and been friends every since.

"Bitch I almost throw up in my mouth." Tiff spoke making a gagging noise then laughing. "Bitch fuck you! but aye you heard Chaz suppose to have some bitch pregnant fo' him and it ain't Dia!" Hailee said spilling some sizzling hot tea that Tiff had no idea about.

"Lil' Hailee you lying! Say swear? I wonder do Dia know?" Tiff questioned an a concerning voice.

"Mane I swear! I was over on the northside with my cousin. When that hoe Arabian walked up to chop shit with my cuz and she said that her best friend four months pregnant fo' Chaz." Hailee spoke out shaking her head going on to say "and since you and Dia don't hang over on the northside without y'all dudes she probably don't know."

"Damn girl, that's gone kill Dia! They have been rocking for like five or six years now." Tiff spoke out shaking her head as she thought about how upset her best friend would be if this rumor true.

"Mane I know Tiff." Hailee spoke out as Lucky pulled up. The girls headed over to the luxury truck Tiff climbed into the front as Chaz got out getting in the back seat after Hailee was safely in the truck.

"Wassup Luck, Chaz? Hey baby, I missed you." Hailee said, smiling leaning over to her left kissing AK cheek. "Shit, I'm smooth Lil' Hailee." Chaz spoke. "I'm good." Lucky replied.

"Baby I'm hungry. I want some fish." Tiff said as he placed his hand on her upper thigh squeezing it gently.

"Aight." Lucky spoke heading to the northside.

Jordan Marshall

Y'all niggas ain't gone do me shit!

Me and my niggas on go!

We always in the city bitch!

Speak ill of the one I love.

I'll do y'all dirty over my Tiff!

Lucky posted the insta-stories niggas always wanted to internet beef but never ran down on him or his boys.

"Stone and Gino some hoe ass niggas. Don't even trip off them niggas." AK spoke pulling Hailee down to sit on his lap as they chilled at Lucky's house.

"He right bae." Tiff said, sitting on Lucky's lap trying to calm him down.

Lucky and his homeboys was beefing with Stone and Gino's gang because Lucky killed Stone's little brother Yayo three years back in a drive by shooting that left the city in a blood bath. Stone and Gino retaliated several times, killing everybody but Lucky.

Lucky would usually ignore the Internet shit, but today Stone decided to say on Instagram live that he and Gino was plotting on Tiff and she wouldn't live to see 20 years old. Lucky didn't take threats too his girl lightly at all. Lucky knew that they'd see them niggas the city was too small for them not to run into each other.

"That nigga spoke ill about my girl. I really just wanna pull up where they lay." Lucky spoke out to AK and Chaz before lighting a blunt.

"We gone get them niggas one way or another don't trip." Chaz said, leaning forward, grabbing his cup of lean off the table.

"four choppas in the car, 4hunnit shots up in the rental." AK sung out causing Chaz and Lucky too chuckle.

The city was gone be a blood bath for real this time around.