Hai

To cont off...

Now that you know our story it's time for the point...

This book is named "For Daddy" because it is for him...

I mentioned last chapter his one shots got taken down by wattpad and that's how we met...wattpad reader and wattpad author relationship...he wouldve thought?

A few months after that...

His whole account got taken down...for some reason...it was reported? maybe... who knows

maybe it was because of his dadxson incest book... oh come on its fiction...and not even done yet...the son's age wasnt revealed yet (he was 19) but daddy wanted the readers to assume the "son's age" for suspense...it wasnt just a sex book...it had fuckin plot...but some people didnt give it a chance...

If you dont like it dont fuckin get rid of it...just dont read it...daddy had so much more stories...I havent even gotten the chance to read them cuz i was busy...and i regret it...

My heart is breaking for him cuz he's a moody person...he says he doesnt care for wattpad anymore...or his stories...but I can see that he does...deep down he wants to come back but...

I need your guys help...

Its the anniversary (June 22) of the time where i messaged him...offered him my account so he can get his one shot book back...

And maybe...maybe we can do something to bring HIM back...

My plan is to make a book dedicated to him (different from this announcement book)...the messages of his readers ...words of inspiration...how they found his books...how they liked it...messages of encouragement if you will...he once told me that he wrote because of his readers...because his stories make them happy

The other reason I stopped wattpad was because i lost my drive for wattpad the same time my heart broke when his account got taken down...he lost his drive to write..(but I seriously think he's writing behind my back and not just telling me)

Please help me get my daddy's stories back... dont be afraid to private message me or comment *smiles

Love you all!

(if you cant remember his stories it's.

Perfect Strangers

One Missent Text

I Kissed A Guy and I Liked It

Daddy, Daddy

and his One Shot Book)

___

Note:

The Cover I used for this book is my anniversary gift I drew :) :