Chapter 3:

Ally's POV:

The next morning I woke up inside a beautiful luxurious hotel. The walls were painted a warm soothing brown and the bed comfort and sheets were so silky soft. I began to move my legs around in the bed, and began to feel something next to me.

I slowly, but surely turned around. It was one of the most famous lawyers in LA. It was Daniel Prickett. He had smoothly tanned muscles, 8 pack, and a gorgeous hairless face and body to match it.

Wait a second, what am I doing in the bed with Daniel Prickett. I feel so much like Pretty Woman now, but just leaving out a whole bunch of other stuff she did, and I didn't do. I wanted to scream soo bad.

What was happening to me. My grades have went down, my mom is putting me up for adoption, and I just slept with someone's fiancé. I quickly gathered my clothes and shoes, and ranned out before he could wake up. I got on the elevator only to be frightened by the elevator... Something. I really do not know what they call them though.

I feel so embarrassed, and ashamed for me giving my v-card away to Daniel Prickett. Who I only hear about either on commercials or etc. I don't even know if we used protection, omg I have to get a DNA test. I can't be pregnant at age 17. Oh no I jinxed it!

I ran out the hotel which name was apparently called Home. I guess because it reminds some people of their home or how they dreamed their home would be. I waved down a taxi, and went home before it was time for me to go. I begged my mom for like ever, to not let me go. She just kept saying how she just couldn't do it anymore.

I was so ticked off. The lady who suppose to take me to the foster home soon arrived. Mom did tell me though that I would only be staying there for one night cause some young couple had already adopted me. So that mean I didn't have to unpack just yet.

I slowly hesitantly got into the car, and my mom was crying and waving bye to me. I just kept looking back until I couldn't see her anymore. I arrived at the place. The lady showed me what bed I would be sleeping in. I smoothly laid on the lumpy hard bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I was awaken by the same lady and she told me its time to go meet my new adoptive parents. I began walking down the long dreaded hallway. I began hearing some people chattering, and I soon walked in with my mouth fell to the floor when I seen who my new parents were.

It was Melissa Cole and Daniel Prickett. Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Prickett. He didn't seem to have the same effect that I had which was good. That means he never seen who I was.