Chapter 12: (Sneak Peek)

Ally's POV:

Gasp!! I woke up in shocked from the terrible dream I just had. Like thinking my dad is still alive & my mom coming to visit me. Only if me having detention today could have also been a part of the dream as well. Guess I'm going to have to keep on dreaming.

That dream was also all of my worst nightmares exploding all at once on me. Not a good thing at all. The nightmare cleared from my mind & now it was time to face school. I literally had to yank myself away from my cloud soft like bed & drag myself to the bathroom. The same routines I do every morning. Throw up, brush teeth, etc.

Once that was done I came out looking quite decent if I may say so myself. I had on black jeans, white ruffled shirt, black combat boots, and a black jacket to top it off. I walked downstairs with a little confidence in my steps for the first time in a while. The scent of eggs and bacon caught my nose first. Then when I walked in the kitchen I spotted Daniel, putting toast in a skillet. Singing and dancing as he does it.

I lean against the side of the wall trying to hold in my laughter. Unfortunately it slipped out, and he turned around blushing in embarrassment.

Daniel: I... Umm... Didn't see you there.

Ally: Well unfortunately for me I did. I even heard your singing. No offense, but cats sing better than that.

I began laughing

Daniel: Oh really?! So you have jokes huh?!

Ally: Umm no that wasn't a joke, that was a fact.

I lead off in tears trying to hold back the laughter, as Daniel, began launching after me. I took off mighty fast being pregnant and all. Not fast enough though because he still managed to catch up with me. He grabbed me from the back, and wrapped his toned arms around my growing waist. Soon the laughter stopped from both the of us. He turns me around slowly, gazing into my lifetime eyes, and then he...

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!

Daniel: Oh no!! My toast!

Daniel, let go of me as he ran back into the kitchen to his now charcoaled toast.

He put out the fire as it arose from the dark grey like smoke. Making it impossibly hard to even see clear.

Ally: Need any help?

Daniel: No, I got it, but thanks for the offer.

Ally: Okay

A million thought rushing through my mind per seconds like a roller coaster going a hundred miles per hour. Was he about to kiss me? Does he feel something too? Is he starting to remember me? I cut my thought shorts as I realized that I was late for school.

I watched as he took the skillet off the stove and into the sink to spray with water. The smoke clouded up from the pot and the burnt smell became stronger. My iPod chimed in with a new notification and I checked it also while looking at the time. Not again, I'm late for school once more.

After everything was finally back in tact I asked Daniel, for a ride to school. He said yes with no hesitation. Melissa, couldn't have taken me to school today because she's currently in New York for a photo shoot. She's the cover of a new exclusive magazine. We walked outside and into the garage.

I wonder which vehicle we would take today.

...

A few minutes later we pulled at my school in a all white with customized rims, and tented Audi R8. Luckily no kids where outside this time to drool at the car. Sadly this was terrible for me because no students outside meant that I was super late. Also I would have to go to the office to get a past. This was gonna suck big time for me.

You know that one person at school that you try to avoid at all cost. No matter what the consequences may have in store. You just don't want that person to see here or even be ne-ar you. Well sadly for me I bumped right into that person at the front office. It was h-er!

The same lady who decided that it would be kind of her to give me a detention. Mrs... Omg what is her name I can never remember it for anything.