"Please continue"he begs, giving her a reassuring smile that his attention was all hers.

Arya licks her lips once more.

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you this morning" she begins, pushing aside the fact it only took her a day to realize she couldn't bare the idea of never seeing him again.

"I didn't have the best sleep last night and things didn't quite end how i wanted it to"

David's frowns assuming he did something wrong that caused her to feel like this.

"It wasn't you, if that's what you're thinking" she adds

David sighs in relief

"I— um" she stutters, her heart beginning to race as she try's to think of a way to explain to David what happened to her after he left. The idea of explaining and re living it all made her sick. Apart of her felt ashamed. The sudden fear of him thinking differently of her after this began to set in. Arya never thought this completely through.

David watches her carefully

"Arya" he asks grabbing her hand, this time not second guessing it.

"Are you okay?" He asks

Arya looked up at David with tears in her eyes, his heart sank. He didn't know why the sudden change in behaviour but he didn't take it lightly.

"Do you want to go somewhere private?" He asks her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. She nods.

He stands up holding his hand out for her to use to lift herself up. She obliges and follows behind him down the stairs.

Jack takes notice in the two leaving, Arya's eyes met his. She mouths she's okay and he gives a sympathetic smile.

The two exit the building. David opens the door to his car for Arya, she steps in and sits down. Wiping the corners of her eyes with her sleeve. It was then she notices how nice his car was. Arya saw it in his videos but it was a different experience actually being in it.

David walks around the hood of the car and jumps in the driver seat. The two put their seat belt on then sit silently as the radio plays quietly in the background.

"Do you want to go to your apartment?" David asks unaware

Arya breaks down hiding her face in her hands. David begins to panic

"No no no don't cry, please" he begs rubbing her back

"How about we go to my place?" He asks

Arya just nods completely embarrassed on how this talk turned out, she practiced it at least 50 times in the mirror without breaking down this much. Something about David made faking anything almost impossible.

She was completely vulnerable around him.

____________________________________

David prayed nobody was home, he didn't want anybody to meet Arya like this. Whatever this was. David politely opens the door and lets Arya in, she had stopped crying on the drive here but her eyes became swollen.

"The washrooms right there if you want to freshen up, I will just be sitting on the couch over there" he points

Arya smiles and heads for the washroom.

"Would you like a beverage, or some food? We don't have a whole lot of groceries but I can order post mates if you'd like"

Arya nods

"No, but thank you" she closes the door behind her to freshen up.

David sits down nervously. Arya took her time.

As Arya wiped her face David sat anxiously. 10 minutes seemed to have gone on forever. Arya opens the door sending David's back to straighten. David gives a smile and Arya returns it.

You have a beautiful home" she compliments

David nods "my friends told me not to buy it but I couldn't resist" he nervously rambles

Arya nods looking around once more before sitting on the couch a few feet away from him.

They were silent for a moment before their eyes met.

"I don't know how to even start" she begins

"Just start" he encourages

Arya leans back into the couch and fiddles her fingers.

"After you dropped me off from our date I.." she pauses

"When I got back to my apartment.." she begins again.

Her heart was racing and her body was stiffening from anxiety.

David picks up on how serious this conversation is getting and sit closer towards her, his hand grabbing hers once more.

Comfort eased through her instantaneously.

"Arya whatever it is, I'm here to listen. You don't even have to tell me right away if your not ready to"

Both their eyes meet, longer than usual. A sincere smile spreads on her face.

"Thank you" she says in a scratchy voice. David sparing her another day was a good call considering how close she was to bursting into tears once again.

Although she felt she didn't have any tears left after today.

David squeezes her hand.

Arya may've  just met this man but she has never felt safe like this in a long time. Jack has a different type of safeness to him. A lot more different in fact.

Arya adjusts her position on the couch at the thought of how she's never felt this type of way.

Not even with Tyler.