Chapter 2 - Shameless

Start from the beginning

Hearing Cao Xiong's introduction, a commotion breaks out among the students.

There are many elements to the Teacher Qualification Examination and a total score will be given based on the evaluation of the various aspects. Of it, the students' examination results also play a part in it as well. As long as the teacher has some students, there would bound to be a result. Obtaining zero marks could be considered as making history.

"Are you done with your introduction?"

Towards the commotion of the crowd, Zhang Xuan does not get angry.

The one who scored a zero is the previous Zhang Xuan, what does it have to do with him?

However, even if he isn't really angry, he is still quite annoyed by the actions of this Teacher Cao who raises his own standing by beating others down. He waves his hand and says, "After you are done with your introduction, you can scram. Don't interrupt my meal here!"

Cao Xiong didn't expect that this fellow wouldn't feel embarrassed even when his history is revealed. He was even asked to scram away. Cao Xiong's face darkens. He shakes his hand and with the prestige of a teacher, he says, "For you to score zero points in the Teacher Qualification Examination, you have broken the academy's record. Do you not have a sense of shame?"

"Shame? Why should I feel ashamed? You have already said it yourself, I have broken the record and became a famous person. All of the freshmen know who I am. However, what about you?" Zhang Xuan raises his hand and points towards the students behind Zhang Xuan's back. "How much did you score in the examination? Do they know? Before they even came to the academy, do they know who you are? If it wasn't for your insistence to the extent that you even treated them to food, do you think they will acknowledge you as their teacher? To remain unknown as a teacher, you still dare to brag before me. what the hell are you so proud of!"

"Ga?"

If other people were to score zero in their Teacher Qualification Examination, their head would definitely remain lowered when they are outside for fear of disgracing themselves. However, this fellow was the direct opposite. He was gleeful about it and held his head up high because of it. Instead, he despises Cao Xiong for not scoring a zero.

Cao Xiong is about to explode.

His skin is really too thick! The crux of it is... with this kind of results, how can you still be so proud of yourself?

The students behind him stare at one another, at a loss of what to do.

What about his reputation, his reputation?

This teacher... isn't he too shameful!

Shame? Thick-skinned? What a joke! In the era that Zhang Xuan lived in, in order to become famous, some celebrities did all kinds of shameful deeds. Whatever you could think of, nude photos and fake news, they don't get embarrassed doing these kinds of stuff. Even if he were to score zero marks for his Teacher Qualification Examination, it doesn't mean a thing compared to the things that those people did.

Cao Xiong's face turns red, "The main job of a teacher is still teaching. Today, I will not squabble with you. Let's cross blows only after you get a student. Then, we'll see whose student is more skilled!"

After saying those words, he turns around to leave.

At this point, the conversation between a male and female could be heard behind him.

"That teacher is really not bad. His personality is also good..."

The voice of a dazed girl sounds out. Hesitation could be heard in her tone.