Part 1 - Prologue

17 years ago.....

"Push Alice!", The doctors yelled. "We see the head, your almost there!"  Alice was trying her best to push the baby's big head out of her, and she was already so tired. But she wanted to get her new baby out into the beautiful world. She kept pushing and pushing, she ignored all the doctors and her husband, the king, around her. Hal Cooper was holding her hand, his hand now bright white from Alice squeezing his hand so hard. Then out of all the doctors yelling, Alice heard the sweet sound of a baby crying. "It's a girl!", The doctor said holding her sweet daughter up. Alice started crying seeing her daughter for the first time out of the worst nine months of her life. 

The doctors took the new princess to a table and took Hal with them. They let Hal cut the imbecilic cord. Hal was grinning ear to ear. He was so happy to have another daughter. The doctors picked the princess back up and took the child to the mother. Alice got to hold her baby for the first time. She was also so happy. "Can I hold her, dear?", Hal asked. Alice nodded and handed her to Hal. Alice immediately fell asleep, Hal chuckled and rocked his new little princess. The little girl opened her eyes and smiled at him. She had beautiful, emerald eyes just like her father. Hal smiled back at her.  

"Elizabeth", He mumbled. He thought that was a perfect name for a perfect princess. "Chic! Polly! Come her and see your little sister.", He called. The twins ran in and saw their little sister for the first time. They both stared at her in awe. "She's perfect.", they said unison. "What's her name?", Polly asked. "Well, I was thinking Elizabeth, but your mother hasn't woken up yet. So what do you guys want to name her?", The king asked. "I want Elizabeth", Polly commented. "I want PoopyFace", Chic said crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at Polly. Polly just gasped and hit him on his shoulder. Hal laughed and sat down in the chair next to Alice's bed. "Can I hold her?", Polly asked, holding her arms out. Hal nodded and carefully put the princess in Polly's arms. Polly hugged her and kissed her nose. The baby squealed and smiled. Polly giggled and made silly faces at her brand new sister. 

On the news later that day....

"The queen just gave birth to the new royal baby! She gave birth to a little girl, and her name is Elizabeth. We have all been waiting so long for the new prince or princess and we are so happy for the king and queen. Now, back to Stan for the weather.", The news anchor said, through the T.V.  Look Gladys! The new Royal baby was born and it is a girl! Gladys came over with a bowl of popcorn in one hand and in the other one was a 4 month old baby boy squealing and kicking his legs. FP laughed at how excited he was for food, he definitely had the Jones' appetite. Gladys put the little Jughead in between them and put the bowl of popcorn in front of him. Little did she know that was probably the worst decision ever. Baby Jughead immediately put his face in the popcorn bowl and started eating like a pig. FP looked over and started dying of laughter. Gladys looked over confused and then saw her son going down on the popcorn, she laughed and picked the little boy up. He instantly started chuckling and tried squirming back to the popcorn. 

Gladys put the boy on her lap and took a handful of popcorn and gave him a piece of popcorn one at a time. The boy didn't like this, but at least he was getting popcorn. FP took the remote and changed it to the movie channel. "It's my favorite Disney Movie! Tangled! FP keep it on. ", Gladys said. FP looked over and nodded, he sunk into the couch and watched the movie. 

Later that night......

The queen and king got the brand new princess to sleep and went to go sleep themselves. They got into their bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Around midnight, their balcony door opened and a cloaked woman and walked over to the crib. She looked at the princess sleeping peacefully, she sighed and carefully picked the child up. She cradled the child and went back out onto the balcony. She looked back over to the queen and king's bed and whispered, "I'm sorry." She then escaped into the night with the child. 

-------------------------------------------

When the King and Queen rose the next morning and checked on their princess. The queen was screaming and crying and king was trying to comfort her by rubbing her back and was shushing her lightly. The guards rushed in and saw what was happening, they looked over at the crib and didn't see the princess. They sprung into action and ran out of the room and looked all over town, asking questions and searching homes. But they didn't find the little girl anywhere. They came back to the castle sulking and more tired then usual. Polly and Chic ran into their parents room not knowing what was happening. 

The King looked at them and looked over at the crib. The twins ran over to the crib and saw no baby. They looked confused at their parents. "I'll tell you later, okay?", The King said more as a statement then a question. The princess and prince nodded and ran to their rooms. 

Well that was the Prologue, what do you guys think so far? My favorite part to write about this chapter was little Jughead stuffing his face in popcorn. XD  Have a nice day!