Tatsumi: A-ahaha, well...

Y/n: No need for a melancholic explanation. I was going to visit you and say that I'm leaving.

The two shared a shocked expression but Tatsumi quickly recovered and step in front of me

Tatsumi: Wait? Leaving? Why?!

Y/n: I am going for a special errand. It would take a while.

Tatsumi: W-what? Why didn't you tell us that you're going on a errand Leise? We can help-...

Y/n: I don't need help. Instead of insisting yourself to help the others, why would you train and level your status first, a weak state like yours can be a huge burden to the others..

Tatsumi's eyes were fuming now in anger, Sheele tries to calm him down. Did I hit a nerve? Looks like it. I turned my back against them and before leaving him,

Y/n: You can't save lives if you're weak. Remember, Only strong survives and weak people dies.

I can hear his pissed aura rampaging through the whole room, before It will end into a nasty way, I used my Teigu and teleported outside the base. I was going to start walking when I heard Akame's voice calling out my name, I didn't bother to look back, instead, I used my Teigu again and vanished through the shadows.

(TIMESKIP)

Since I am being named The Traitor Mercenary by the Imperial Army and put a quite amount of bounty to my head now. I need to be cautious on my surroundings. But I am not worried, as long as my former Teigu can feel some unwanted shadows within my perimeter, I'm saved..well..at least for now.

On this errand, I need to gather my old team first and convinced them to join me to fight the imperial. I know it sounds difficult but I need to try, I don't want to slaughtered my students by my own Teigu.

Ho-ho? If your still persistent..then, Let's see what would be the result of this little optimistic idea of yours..my friend.

No one's POV. (First POV. *chuckles)

At the Night Raid's base, Tatsumi and the others didn't expect the sudden decision that the Renegade General choose. They were all debating at the meeting room and Najenda only responds by placing her robotic hand onto her left cheek as sue listens to her team's child-like debate.

Lubbock: Why on hell did she leave us like that?

Leone: Honestly, It caught me a little off guard, why did she do that? I mean...Y/n isn't the kind of a fleeing girl right?

Akame: She should have a reason for this..I hope that it would be an acceptable one.

Bulat: Hmm...Did Y/n told you what would her  errand could be?

Mine: See I told you, she's nothing but a renegade ex-general who digs up some info to sold us from the stupid empire!

Tatsumi: Hey! Leise isn't like that kind of person you were thinking right now pink brat!

Mine: Oh really? Why are you still defending her despite of her cold attitude towards you? Sheele told us that Y/n gave you some harsh words before she left, you completely ARE an idiot!

Tatsumi: She only gave me an advice! That wasn't harsh words Mine, maybe Y/n was a cold hearted one but I know deep inside, she still cares about us!

Mine: ....

Najenda: Enough of this useless arguing. Y/n leaves to do an important business that she can only settled by herself. I permitted her to go since it was for the Night Raid and The Revolutionary Army's Safety before the time of rebellion arises.

Lubbock: Huh? Safety...wait a sec.. Does she mean by..

Leone: Oh, boy. That's not good.

Bulat: Is she going to do it? I mean, her team was the 2nd to the best group in the imperial army and all of them obtained some powerful imperial arms.

Tatsumi: Hey-hey! Don't forget about me! What did you all find out? Care to share to me?

Akame: She's going to kill her team.

Tatsumi: W-what? Why does she need to kill us?!

Mine: Ugh, we didn't even say us you dumb numb nut! Akame's referring to Y/n's imperial group, the Scharfrihter!

Tatsumi: The Scharfrihter?

Mine: Seriously? You didn't even know that? Oh my, I am now wondering how deep is your stupidity and senselessness.

Tatsumi: Grr...shut up!

Bulat: General Y/n's Imperial Group The Scharfrihter was the 2nd best group of the Imperial Army and all of its members wields a powerful Teigu.

Tatsumi: So.. Leise leave to..kill them. But that is freaking dangerous now that she has only two Teigu's while her enemies got more.

Najenda: No need to be fret, she can handle herself plus..I have a hunch that she's isn't going to kill her students.

Lubbock: What makes you say that? We all know that she is a woman of her word and a justice-bringer if may I add..

Najenda: I've known Y/n since the three of us become Generals and went on such various missions as a group. She is the type of General whose thinking first her comrade's safety more than hers.

Tatsumi: Leise...

Najenda: Listen up, while Y/n's gone for the time being. I need you all to be more careful when doing your designated missions. Is that clear?

All of them nod except for Akame who's in her silent distress. She let out a deep sigh before getting herself back as Najenda handed their missions for this day.

But in her thoughts, she was hoping that the general fulfilled her errand to prevent an unwanted conflict between her old and new team.