Chapter 13-Family Day

Alicia P.O.V.

"Mommy look" Jr yelled for about the tenth time today.

"I see baby, show your sister" I laughed as he tried to pick up the pile of sand he had made. I was sitting on the park bench watching the twins play in the sand pit while Vante drew circles in my back.

"They're growing up so fast" I heard him mumble as he continued. I laughed as his fingers tickled my lower back.

"What?" He chuckled. I shook my head and he shrugged. "You ready for ice cream?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said standing up. He followed my lead to the sand pit and began trying to get the twins from inside without getting too much of the moistened mess attached to him.

"Daddy look" Jr said bringing a bucket of sand toward Vante. Vante turned around right when the sand released from the bucket as a result of Jr falling. Jr started to cry and Vante's face was covered in the loosen sand. I walked carefully into the sand pit ,seeing as I had sandals on, and helped Jr up. After ten minutes of dusting the twins off most of the sand was off. I tried to convince Vante to wait three more minutes so I could the rest of it off but he claimed the ice cream shop closed soon. Like really what Ice cream shop closes at one -_- . It was a ten minute drive and once the twins were out I knew there was gonna be trouble. First it started with the seat being covered in moistened sand. I immediately started trying to clean it up, only to have Vante grab my arm and demand me to stop. Then we went in the ice cream shop and Vante was letting the twins choose their own flavor when Autumn started crying. Vante being so attached to his daughter ran over to her to see why she was crying.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked wiping her tears.

"I want the Napoleon daddy but the lady says there isn't anymore" she whined.

"It's okay Vante she can get a scoop of chocolate,vanilla, and strawberry it's the same thing" I added in.

"But then I can't taste them all together mommy" she said trying to convince me. I shook my head.

"It's okay babe, we can go to the one on the other side of town" he replied paying for jr's ice cream bowl. I handed him a ten to pay him back for the kids but he just ignored me. He then grabbed the twins hands and led them towards the door, and after buckling them up proceeded to go to the other ice cream shop.

Once we got to the ice cream shop, I noticed Jr had wasted more than have of his ice cream on the floor of the car.

"Vante?"

"Wassup babe?"

"Do you have some wet wipes? I asked ignoring him calling me babe.

"No why?"

"Jr wasted some ice cream on the floor and I don't want it to stain your car" I replied trying to scrub it with a napkin I found.

"Its alright I kinda expected my car to get a little dirty" he shrugged. I smiled that's just like Vante. We went inside and he let kids get their ice cream while we sat down.

"You know you haven't changed a bit" I smiled. He laughed.

"You know you're the only one that's told me that" he smiled looking at something in the background.

"Really?" I replied as his eyebrows were ruffled together.

"Yeah" he said looking as though he were studying something. I turned around to see a woman and man laughing behind us. I shrugged it off and grabbed my purse getting ready to go. I grabbed Jr's hand while Vante picked up Autumn and we headed to the door.

"D-Boy" A female voice called. Vante turned around but I kept walking. "I see your little hoe is smart cause she obviously know when she about to get her ass beat" she laughed. I stopped in my tracks. I know this bitch didn't.

"First off watch your mouth around my kids. Second of all you might wanna watch who you trying to check because I'm not one to play with.Third Vante you better control your dog before I end up beating her ass."

______________________________________

They'll be a part two to this chapter :)