Third Person P.O.V.
"GUYS! I HAVE TO PEE!" Pete yelled in the middle of a camp activity. "I don't wanna paint potatoes," Justin cried. "Justin, we're not painting potatoes. We're looking for a certain type of rock. It's a scavenger hunt," Selena sighed. "PETE IS PEEING BEHIND THAT TREE!" Nicki yelled. Everyone looked over to see the side of Pete's body sticking out. "PETE! WHAT THE HELL?" Simon yelled. Colleen looked at him with a straight face. She, however, didn't say anything. "I FOUND THE PLANT ON THE PAPER!" Offset yelled. "Uh, dude. Don't grab that... It's... never mind," Lauren sighed. "I HATE THIS STUPID HUNT! I JUST GOT BIT BY A TREE!" Justin whined. "How did you get bit by a tree?" Ariana asked, and Maddie face-palmed.
That night, the kids were all in the cabin. "OK, so let's get to really know each other without the adults," Demi smirked. "Everyone has to tell some secret of theirs," Camila said, then looked around the group. "I still pee the bed sometimes," Pete said. "I like to squeeze my mom's boob with my lips," Justin said. "WHAT?" Maddie yelled. "She allows that?" Halsey asked. "I do it when she's asleep. I just miss the breast feeding days," Justin sighed. "YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT!" Billie exclaimed. Justin reached across the circle to slap her but She kicked his hand away. "OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" he cried. "Well, one time, I got an F on a test. I hid the truth from my parents," Offset said, looking ashamed. "I smoked weed once," Cardi said. "WOW!" Pete yelled. "WAIT! PETE STILL PEES IN THE BED!" Bram yelled, and began cracking up. "That just hit him," Simon groaned. Pete looked at him. "OK, what's your secret then. I bet you still... uh... sleep with your parents," he said, his face turning red. "Actually, it's my turn. I got into a fight with some girl once and broke her nose. I told the teachers it was a guy named Billy," Nicki said. "Ha, Billy," Maddie laughed. "IT'S SPELLED DIFFERENT!" Billie yelled, smacking Maddie on the arm. Ari pulled Maddie closer to her. "Keep your hands off of her Eyelash," she snarled, then smirked. "My first kiss was a creepy janitor at my school... Just kidding. It was a girl. It was the daughter of my babysitter when I was three," Selena said. "I've been cheating on all of my tests since third grade. I cheat of a guy named Preston and I always get good grades," Demi said. Maddie burst out laughing. "Just wait until next year and you all switch to different classes," she said. Demi immediately groaned in frustration. "I saw my parents putting the last Christmas presents under the tree on Christmas Eve. The next morning, I realized they were the gifts that said something about Santa. They still think I believe in him, but I know the truth," Camila said. "How long ago was this?" Billie asked. "I was like five," Camila said. "WAIT! SANTA'S NOT REAL! MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!" Justin cried and ran into his room. "So, there use to be this candy store called Crunch and Munch. When I was like four, I stole about 15 dollars worth of candy. Doesn't seem like much, but I did that every time we went there. My jacket had hidden pockets and they didn't have anything to alert them of stealing," Lauren said. "How many times did you go?" Demi asked. "Well, it was open for about a year, so I went like six to eight times," Lauren responded. "I'm gay," Simon and Bram said at the same time. "Damn it. You sort of stole mine," Maddie said. "Same, but mine is more in depth of who I would want to be with..." Ari trailed off. "Same. I personally wouldn't mind dating... Simon," Bram said. "WE JUST MET!" Simon yelled. "OK and. We could date," Bram said. Simon thought for a second. "FIIIIIIINEEEEEE!" he groaned. "Ari, who are you talking about?" Billie asked. "Uh, nothing. No one here. You wouldn't know them," Ari said, looking away. "Come on. We all told some type of secret," Demi said. "I didn't tell mine," Gabbie said. "Go ahead," Ari said quickly. "Well, one time, I, uh, pushed my friend down the stairs because I was mad. I lied and said she fell. Since she hit her head, she couldn't remember anything, so she went along with the lie," Gabbie whispered. "No secret is as bad as that... Now, tell us who the person is Ari," Cardi said. "At least tell me. You love me," Maddie said, smirking. "No. I'll tell anyone but you," Ari snapped. Maddie looked away. "Maddie, I don't mean it that way. I'm sorry," Ari said. "I know who the person is," Simon said. "Same," Camila said. "We all do," Offset said. "Damn it... Fine, it is a person that's here. I literally just fucked everything up with her too," Ari sighed. "Why me?" Maddie asked. "NO MUSHY SHIT!" Nicki yelled. "GO TO BED!" Taylor yelled, walking by the cabin. Pete and Justin both screamed as loud as they could. "WAIT! HOW DO YOU BREAK A WALL?" Offset asked. "Well, good lick with breaking the wall," Justin said. "IT'S GOOD LUCK!" Maddie yelled. "WAIT! CUT BACK TO THE LOVEERS!" Halsey yelled. "She was the only nice one in the room the first day... Cough, Billie was a bitch, Cough," Ari said, beginning to smirk. "YOU WERE RUDE TO MADDIE!" Billie yelled. "She was still nice to me," Ari replied. "WE HAVE TWO COUPLES IN THE HOUSE!" Demi yelled. "LET'S DO THE DIRTY!" Bram yelled. "Please don't," Lauren groaned. "Yeah. We'll all be able to here it," Cardi mumbled. "I'm too pure for that," Gabbie said. "SAYS THE ONE WHO PUSHED HER FRIEND OFF THE..." Nicki began yelling. "NOOOOOOO! DON'T SAY IT SO LOUD!" Gabbie screamed, actually being loud for the first time. "Whatever Gabito," Maddie laughed. "Oh great. Maddie and her beautiful nicknames. She called me Demon Locker earlier," Demi groaned. "That's not so bad. She called me Slimy Goatass," Selena sighed. Everyone talked and laughed for the next few hours and all passed out on the floor together.